Chapter 50

Toby's pov

Today's the day I leave to the UK. I had said goodbye to all my friends. Everyone except from Spencer. Ever since we broke up, we kept our distance. We didn't want to get too close again because it will just make me leaving so much harder.

I pulled up at her drive way and Jason opened the door. We hugged, he was my best friend and it was so difficult to leave him behind.

"She's in her room. She hasn't came down this morning but she's awake." He told me.

I climbed the stairs and knocked on her door before opening it. She sat up and looked at me and her eyes began to water. She opened up her arms and i ran over engulfing her into a hug. She pulled me onto the bed and for a while we just held each other.

General POV

"Don't go please" she begged, holding him tight.

"I'm so sorry Spencer" he lifted her chin up with his finger and left a soft kiss on her lips. As he went to kiss her again, she pulled away.

"If you have to go, don't make this harder on me. Please go" she whispered with a tear trickling down her face.

"I love you" he told her one last time before leaving her room and shutting the door gently.

"I love you too" she cried although he couldn't hear.

-:-

After saying goodbye to mr and mrs Hastings and Jason, Toby left for the airport with his family. He tried calling spencer while he waited to board the plane but there was no answer.

Meanwhile Spencer sat on the rocks at the lookout point, wondering how something so innocent and pure had been taken away so quickly and horribly.

...

Hey. Anyone still around. Is there anyone still reading to continue writing for?