Chapter 27

*one week later*

it had been a week but nobody had found them. After the amazing, spectacular kiss, they just carried on as usual. They didn't want things to get awkward. So they carried on a normal. Along the way, Toby had been majorly flirting. Complementing her at every opportunity he got. Toby really liked her, spencer liked Toby too but she was way to stubborn to admit it. She just took the complements and secretly obsessed over it on her head. She was dying without seeing her friends and family.

Hanna's POV
I'm terrified for spencer, she's been gone just over a week and hasn't returned. Our trio is supposed to be over but everything is being delayed because of the where about of Toby and spencer.

This so is not like her. The police are involved and as the days go by, everyone is saying they're less and less likely to come home. However I have a feeling they're out there somewhere.

"Any news" I asked Jason when he got off the phone with his parents.

"My mum and dad are flying over here. They're gonna hire the FBI since the police aren't helping"

"What about Toby's parents" I questioned.

It's been really unfair. Everyone is just caring about whether spencer is okay but nobody's paying attention to Toby. His parents know and his step mum isn't worried and his dad is apparently an alcoholic. It must really be hard for Toby at home.

"Toby's parents aren't coming, my dad spoke to Toby's dad but he was too drunk to even process what my dad was saying. I feel bad for Toby" Jason confessed.

The teachers have been really strict on where we are and what we're doing. We're not allowed to go anywhere unsupervised. At first, this vacation was fun. Now it's just so boring. Hanna is always with Caleb and Ezra is with Jason to help find spencer and Toby, emily has Alison and Mona's with my brother. I've spent most of the time catching up with shows on Netflix. Such a fun holiday.

Jason's POV
My parents ate flying out to Madrid. I'm a bit frightened to see what they'll say about the situation. They'll probably somehow think it's my fault. They'll be like

'Jason, you should've been with her'

'Why did you leave her alone'

'Oh our precious baby. You've lost her'

They always somehow find a way to blame me. Once spencer was five and she fell down the slide top quickly so she cried and my parents said it was my fault for not holding her. Classic Hastings family.

[...]

Hours passed and my parents finally arrived at the hotel. It was awkward greeting them in front of all my soccer friends.

"Jason! We've missed you so much" my mum said hugging me and kissing my cheek. I heard all my friends sniggering behind me.

"Son... how are you dealing with this. It must be pretty hard, her being your twin sister and everything" my dad asked.

"I'm okay I guess, it's different without her lecturing me to be safe this week and her always checking up on me." I confessed.

I brought my parents into the restaurant and got them some drinks and something to eat, afterwards I showed them to their room.

Toby's POV
I was so bored. We was playing circles and crosses in the sand while marking the days as they went by. To keep it fun, me and spencer had been having some flirtatious banter. We also go for daily swims in the lagoon and in the ocean. But I am sick of eating fruit. It's so boring and I feel weak. I haven't had protein and I was really craving some chicken or beef.

Soccer and cheerleading: spoby styleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara