Chapter 35

2 days later

Spencer and Toby still hadn't spoken since their argument about Andrew. Many times Toby had walked passed her room and wondered whether or not to go in and apologise but thought against it. It had always been Toby apologising so he let his stubborn side take the best of him.

-:-

"Spencer, can you drive me and Toby to school please, my cars out of gas" Jason asked, spencer wanted to say no just to make Toby walk to school. She looked out the window to see it was pouring hard with rain and felt a slight bit of pity.

"Fine, but I'm leaving now" she sighed and walked to her car.

During the ride to school, Jason could sense the tension and decided to ask about it.

"Since I walked in on the aftermath of you two sleeping together, are you to like... together" Jason smirked switching looking between Toby and spencer.

Spencer at Toby through the mirror above her not knowing what they were.

"I think so but Toby's annoyed at me for hanging out with Andrew" spencer scoffed.

"I'm not annoyed because you hung out with him, it's annoyed me that you acted all dumb and was flirting with him and ignoring my existence" Toby piped up. Spencer rolled her eyes and Toby chuckled.

"Does mum and dad know about you two" Jason asked.

"No and they're not gonna know or they'll kick Toby out and get all strict on me" she explained.

"Fine as long as you stop arguing because i can't have my sister and best friend not talking because that puts me in a hard position"

"Whatever" spencer said. She didn't really care about making up with Toby right there and then. What he said about her made her feel hurt that he thought she'd be like that.

They pulled up at school and Andrew was waiting outside the school for spencer. She rushed over to him, not bothering to say goodbye to Jason and Toby. Toby watched as she hugged him and walked to lesson with him.

"She'll forget about it by tonight. And if she doesn't, I'll speak to her" Jason told Toby when he realised how betrayed her looked.

"If Andrew thinks he can win over my girl, he's got another thing coming to him" and with that Toby walked off to his first lesson.

-:-

After school, Toby and soccer practice and spencer had cheerleading practice. Like any normal day, spencer and her cheer squad got changed into the uniform in the girls changing room.

"So how's things going with Toby" aria asked.

"Not good, he's annoyed at me for hanging out with Andrew, to be honest, lately it's been more fun with Andrew than Toby" she admitted.

"Do you have feelings for Andrew" emily asked.

"I don't think so. I guess it's because I have to sneak around with Toby, we even have to at home because of my mum and dad so it's nice just to hang out with Andrew in public"

"Do you think you and Toby will last" Hanna questioned. Spencer shrugged her shoulders and ties up her trainers. All the girls went out onto the field and met their coach and the soccer teams coach.

"So as you know, next week we have a big game. Girls, we need you to have a really good cheer routine to intimate our competition. Can you do that in such little time" mrs taylor asked.

"I'm sure we can, can't we girls" spencer said, the others agreed, she noticed Toby looking at her from a couple meters away. She rolled her eyes and carried in listening.