Chapter 10

Toby's POV
Today was Saturday, just over a day until we head of to Spain. I didn't know what to pack so I FaceTimed Jason to ask what he was taking.

"Hey Jason"

"What's up Toby"

"Um I didn't know what to pack"

"I've packed swimming trunks, shorts and t-shirts and towels and toiletries"

"Cool man what has spencer packed."

Jason took his phone into Spencer's room since she was out shopping with aria, Alison, emily and Hanna. He opened her suitcase and flipped the camera round.

"Um bikinis, swimsuit, dresses, tops, skirts, shorts, pyjamas and underwear and other girly stuff"

"Did you hear about that party on the last 5th night, the one on the boat, the teachers dont know about it though" I asked.

"Yeah but spencer didn't want to go, she hates boats and is a good girl so she'll probably snitch but I'm in, I'll talk to her tonight and make her come"

"Okay man, I gotta go, someone's at the door"

We ended FaceTime and I went down stairs and answered the door. It was a girl called Jessica from our school. There were rumours that she liked me but I didn't really care, a lot do girls did.

"I heard you needed a tutor for French" she said taking out a book.

"How did you know"

"Principle Hackett told me since I'm an AP French"

"Come in then" I said opening up my door.

She walked through admiring my house and and taking a long stare at me. Weirdo. This made me uncomfortable.

"Your French teacher told me that if you dont pick up your graded my next semester, he'll have no choice but to kick you off the team because your failing quite bad and have missed out on a lot of work due to training and you have to do every piece of homework which you have missed from his class and it has to be in about 3 weeks from now"

"He told me but I didn't think he was serious"

How was I supposed to keep up with training, do about 10 weeks worth of homework and get my grades up. If I get kicked of the team, spencer and I won't be as close and she'll think I'm dumb.

"I have a deal for you. I'll make sure you get to the front of your class, do all your homework for you and give you all my French notes for you if..." jessica cunningly smirked.

"If what" I asked dreading to hear the condition.

"If you kiss me and hook up with me after this session then take me to dinner after yiru little holiday."

"What the hell Jessica, that's so messed up"

"That's love for you" she said running her hand down my chest.

"That's not love it's called being desperate"

"Then I guess Toby should said bye bye to his jersey and dreams"

I couldn't help but feel guilty, I knew spencer and I wasn't a thing but I still feel as though I owe her some loyalties towards her or that we have some kind of love arrangement. But I guess she can't get mad since we aren't going out. I know if I do this if she found it, it would break her heart if she likes me as much as I love her but she'll never really know.