Chapter 41

"Spencer, what are you doing" Andrew shouts running down the stairs. I turn around and sigh. I guess it was worth a shot.

"Leaving. I have things to do, you know. We'll catch up soon" I say and quickly walk out the door. Andrew catches up to me and grabs my hand to stop me.

"Don't go. Please." He begs.

I look at him with guilt and sorrow but then I hear a car pull up. I look behind and it's Toby.

"I'm sorry Andrew, i have to go. We'll catch up soon and do something else that's fun" I tell him, not knowing if I mean it or not.

I pull my hand away and go get in Toby's car.

"Spencer. I was so worried about you" Toby says with relief and kisses me. I kiss him back and we drove back home. On the way home, we stopped at McDonald's and shared a milkshake and a burger with the three dollars Toby found in his pocket.

-:-

"Where the hell have you been!" Jason asks coming down the stairs when me and Toby finally get home.

"With Andrew" I say and head up stairs to shower. I couldn't be bothered to explain to him what happened after just having a long discussion with toby about it. If Jason really wants to know, he'll ask Toby.

-:-

After I had my shower, I FaceTimed the girls at the same time so they knew I was okay.

"Hey guys" I smile when they all answer.

"Spencer, it's about time we heard from you. Why wasn't you at school?" Ali asked.

"Long story short, Andrew just wanted some company"

"Wait, what kind of company? Did you two do it?" Hanna asks putting her face up to the screen.

"No Han. I just sat in his bed and watched movies. I would've preferred to watch paint dry. I was so bored"

"As long as your okay, that's the main thing" emily says.

"Can we come over and see you. Maybe we could have a sleepover" aria askeds. I nod my head smiling, we haven't had a sleepover in a while. It'd be really nice for a girls night.

"I'll be over in 20, see ya then" aria said and blew a kiss before ending the call.

"Yeah, me too" Hanna adds.

"Since I live next door, see you in about 3 minutes" Ali chuckles and Emily agrees to meet in 10 minutes. We all say bye and end the call.

I begin to dry my hair as I sit in front of my dresser in my towel when there's a knock on the door. Surely Ali isn't here already. The door opens and I see tiny in the mirror coming in.

"Hey babe. Wanna watch Netflix" he asks with a smirk. "I bet I can make watching movies more fun than with Andrew" he tells me and bear hugs me from behind.

"I really wish I could but the girls are coming over tonight. Since my parents just left for a meeting, maybe you could invite Caleb to hangout with you and Jason" I suggest. He groans and pulls me into his lap of my red sofa.

"I'd rather hangout with you" he said and kissed me.

"I'm sorry. We can tomorrow since it'll be Sunday and we can have a lazy day just us two but I gotta get read. Ali probably won't wanna watch me get dressed while we wait for the others" I tell him and then the doorbell rings. "Speaking of Ali, that's probably her. Will you get the door please" I ask. Toby trudged off downstairs and let's Alison up.

When she comes up, I dry my hair while she picks out an outfit for me.

"So what should we do tonight" I asked ali.

"Anything we want. It's gonna be such a fun night" she grinned. At that moment I knew I was gonna have the best night with my girls!