Chapter 30

That night, as promised, Toby and spencer met each other down stairs in the restaurant. Spencer's parents were still down there chilling out in the restaurant watching the evening entertainment so they sat out by the pool on the sun beds.

"It's a beautiful night tonight. Not a cloud in sight and full of stars" spencer smiled watching as the stars glistened onto the pool.

"So what do you wanna be?" Toby asked fiddling with his fingers, sitting on the edge of the sun bed.

"I don't know" she shrugged her shoulders. He moved closer to her and took her hands.

"I want to be with you. Call you my girlfriend. Hug and kiss you in public. No pretending just for prom. Because spencer I really love you" Toby consoled.

"If you want that, you'll have to ask me" spencer smirked with a laugh. Toby knelt down in front of her acting as if it was some kind of proposal.

"Spencer Jill Hastings, we you be my girlfriend. I promise to love you unconditionally and take care of you for a lifetime." He announced a bit embarrassed of what he was saying.

"Aww Toby. You didn't have to ask... of course I'll be your girlfriend" she smiled and brung him in for a hug. He swerved her shoulder and moved his head towards her face causing them to kiss.

"Spencer shouldn't you be in bed" spencer mum asked walking out to the pool side. Embarrassed, spencer pulled back and took some steps back from Toby, blush evident in her cheeks.

"Yes I was just about to. Good night mum and good night Toby. I shall see you in the morning" she said and quickly walked back to the elevator. Toby smiled to himself before going back to his room...

[...]

Spencer never though she'd be more relieved to be back in rosewood. After spending a month in Spain, not being in her own bed, house or town, she couldn't wait to go and get some normal coffee.

"It's so good to be back" she said to Hanna as they walked into the Brew.

"I know. I've missed my mum and dad so much. They were really worried about us and you and Toby. After this coffee, I'm gonna go home and have a night in with my mum" Hanna told her. They ordered their coffees and sat down.

"Did you and Alison ever make up after she tried to kiss Toby in his hotel room" Hanna asked curiously. Spencer rolled her eyes and mixed her coffee with the stick.

"No, she just assumes we okay now. I should talk to her about it. But I'm scared, if I tell her me and Toby are now dating, she might get mad and try to destroy our relationship"

"Woah.... back the truck up. Since when are you and Toby dating" Hanna asked gobsmacked.

"Shush, keep it down. I wasn't supposed to say anything to anyone. We're gonna keep it quiet until people stop talking about us at school and us going missing other wise all people will be talking about is us." Spencer explained.

After a while, spencer went to back home to find Toby and Jason playing on the Xbox down stairs in the living room.

"Oh hey guys" spencer said unsure of how to greet Toby. Did Jason know about them?

"Hey Spence. Mum left some pasta in the fridge for you if you want it. She's gonna be late home tonight" Jason told her. Beside Toby's foot, spencer noticed a small suitcase.

"What's the suitcase for" she asked curiously while taking out the pasta and getting a fork.

"Toby's gonna be living here in the guest bedroom for a while. Stuffs not very good at his home right now. And before you ask, yes I asked mum and dad and they're fine with it."

"Um okay" spencer said before running upstairs.

Hey guys. Sorry it's been like forever. I had no inspiration.
Yay they're finally have home!
Anyhow, can spencer and Toby keep things low-key between them is she's living with her boyfriend. Could this cause some problems?