Chapter 21

Tonight was the night. The night that spencer would really let loose and have fun. Without having a care in the world.

Tonight at 10pm, a party boat would pass the docs in Madrid, with the craziest party that anyone from their school had never experienced, not even Noel. There would be alcohol, maybe drugs, boys and hook ups. It wasn't legal but that wasn't going to stop any of spencer or her school mates from having the time of their lives.

The teachers had no idea this was happening. The not so innocent teens had been told by the hot guys that lived in the suite below them. They said that it was an annual party that this rich kid would through on his large private yacht boat for his upcoming birthday. Anyone could come from the ages 16-24 but couldn't tell anyone who could stop it. The 20 year old of boys that was staying at the hotel said that they could get the girls in (Spencer, Alison, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Mona). Caleb claimed that the boys would speak to the actual boy hosting it to get them in.

[...]

"I can't wait for tonight" Hanna squealed as Aria touched up Hanna's hair.

"Omg, we're all going to look amazing" Mona added.

All the girls danced around as they git ready for their next cheerleading competition. It was a smaller one against another school in Madrid. The boys had a soccer competition with the same school in Madrid, but theirs was going to take much longer.

"Why so quite Spence?" Alison asked pretending to be nice

Ali knew that spencer was mad and upset with her but that didn't seem to have any affect on Ali. Spencer new she was playing her. That Alison was trying to make her jealous and get Toby now that she Ali knew spencer had screwed things up with him.

"I'm not quiet" Spencer said bluntly picking her nails.

[.....]

The competition ended and we came 3rd place. During our performance Alison tripped me over making us loose a few points. Somehow none of the other girls have noticed how rude she's being to me. I dont get why she's being like this. I've done nothing wrong to her. First she kissed my crush and what could've been my boyfriend, leaving me out and taking my friends away from me and the ruining our performance.

We get to our dressing room and Ali outside.

"What the hell is wrong with you" I shout.

"Woah Spence calm down!" She scoffed.

"Ever since I caught you kissing Toby, you've been rude to me, should I be the being mean to you if yuh done that. I haven't done anything wrong. I'm supposed to be your cousin, not your duff"

"You didn't appreciate Toby so I get to have him. Remember when you kissed him right in front of me in school that time? It's called revenge"

"I dont care about your stupid petty feelings just back off and leave me alone"

"Is everything okay out here?" Mona asked as she came out the room.

"Everything's perfect" Alison smiled.

I rolled my eyes and went in with the girls to get changed into my normal clothes. I check my phone and I have a text from Jason.

Jason: I hope your competition went well. Are u going to that party tonight on the boat cos I am!

I instantly smile remembering how fun tonight will be. It will be a night to remember.....

What do you think will happen at this party?