Chapter 14

Spencer's POV
A while later, the teacher came and picked us up. I felt kind of awkward sitting in the back of a taxi with my brother, best friend and my teacher. Nobody really knew what to say. I held the icepack to my head to try and take down the swelling and bruising. Trust me to injure myself on holiday.

I'm quite curious to see how the girls done in their first tournament. I hoped they did well so that it would set a good impression to the judges and show the other schools what competition they had.

When we got back to the hospital, me and aria went to the restaurant while Jason went back to his room. He said he wasn't hungry but I was starving. We got dinner and aria called Hanna, Emily, Alison and Mona down to come and keep us company. After dinner the girls and I went to our rooms.

Hanna decided to have a shower while aria brushed her teeth so it was just me in the actual room. When the two of them was in the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open" I shout not wanting to move my leg.

The door opens a bit and revealed to me is Toby.

"I'm not aloud to be in here so I'll make it quick.

He sat on the side of my bed next to me. I suddenly felt all nervous around him as I stared into his eyes. He seemed to look how I did. Staring nervously.

"So how do you feel"

"My leg is throbbing but not as much as my head"

"Perhaps get some sleep and the pain will ease off"

"I hope" I said with with a small smile.

He smiled back and I before in knew it, he was leaning into kiss me. As our lips were about to touch, Hanna and Aria burst through the bathroom door singing high school musical. Embarrassed, I pulled away and gave them a glare.

"Well spencer, I hope you feel better soon. Good night and I guess I'll see you tomorrow" he said smiling then looking at the girls.

Toby got up and left closing the door lightly. I rolled my eyes at the girls. The girls started dancing around squealing and I couldn't belong but give a little chuckle. The started mocking me and making doing role plays of what I'd be like as Toby's girl friend.

"Oh look at me , I'm spencer Hastings. Oh Toby watch this" she impersonated.

She then dropped her towel and began to dance around completely naked. I looked away and through and pillow at Hanna telling her to put some clothes on. Then the teacher knocked on the door. Hanna quickly picked up her towel and ran into the bathroom.

"Girls, lights out in half an hour" Mrs Taylor said.

"Okay miss" aria said.

Hanna came out the bathroom fully dressed and laid next to me in my bed. Aria nudged me to move into the middle and laid on the other side of me. We took some selfies on snapchat then watched 'Stranger things' on Netflix while falling asleep.

For some reason we had pushed our beds together to make one big bed so we could all snuggle together every night while we're here. Get yourself a best best friends like Hanna Marin and Aria Montgomery.

Toby's POV
I had finally worked up the courage to make another move on spencer and of course, I got interrupted. I walked next door into my room which I share with Caleb and he was in there sitting on the balcony. I walked through and sat at the table with him looking at the starry night sky.

"How'd things go with your girl" Caleb smirked.

"Okay I guess, we was so close to kissing but Hanna walked in with aria so we didn't"