Chapter 28

"Are you sure you're a Virgin because you were amazing" he panted as they laid down on the sand. Spencer gave a small smile. They made a blanket out of all their clothes and cuddled up together.

"Spencer, I love you" Toby confessed. Spencer rolled over so she was facing Toby and caressed his face.

"I love you too" she mumbled. Scared that if she expressed it confidently, it would backfire.

"Good night Spence. Wake me up if you can't sleep" Toby told her as he got in the spooning position.

"Will do. Night Toby" she said shyly.

[...]

The next morning Toby woke up first. He covered spencer with his shirt and out in his boxers and shorts. He'd really had enough of being stranded on a deserted island. He crawled out the shelter and picked some bananas when he heard a sound. It wasn't coming from the island. It was coming from above him. Toby looked up to see a helicopter hovering over the island.

"Hey. Down here! Help" he shouted as loud as he could. The helicopter began to lower down to the ground, he could see Spencer's parents inside. As fast as he could, Toby sprinted to the shelter waking spencer up and giving her her clothes.

"Your parents are here. Get dressed. We're being saved" Toby excitedly explained as he shook Spencer awake and handing her her clothes. Spencer quickly got dressed and grabbed her possessions which she managed to keep.

Her and Toby got out the shelter and was greeted by Spencer's mum, dad and police. Spencer instantly leapt into her parents arms, squeezing them in a tight hug. Meanwhile Toby stood back disappointedly that his parents didn't bother coming. He figured that they'd be at home back in rosewood drinking.

"Oh my, spencer honey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Her mother asked frantically.

"I'm okay. I've missed you so much" spencer said and began to tear up.

They all climbed into the helicopter and headed back to the hotel.

"What happened" Peter asked his daughter kindly.

"Well please don't be mad, but all my friends and I went to a party on a boat and the police came to shut it down. Everyone pushed past me and I got knocked off the boat. Luckily toby came jumped in and saved me. We fell asleep on a mini emergency boat and ended up here." She explained.

"Thank you Toby for saving our daughter. That was such a nice thing to do." Peter smiled shaking Toby's hand.

"No problem. I couldn't not go get her"

Spencer blushed and rested her head on Toby's shoulder.