Chapter 20

The girls then was called to stage to find out their positions. They had won in every routine they done including Spencer's solo. They got their meddles and spencer walked angrily off the stage. She took out her phone and decided to text Toby.

Toby💗💋: I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it. I was just scared and nervous. I was scared that hurt and panicked. I'm sorry xx
Read at 4:13pm

He ignored her message. Toby was on his way back with Jason.

"Toby what's wrong. You've been annoyed after you went to see her after her routine. Did something happen between the two of you" Jason asked concerned about his best friend.

"According to her nothing ever happened and never will"

They reached the hotel and Toby went to his room praying Caleb would be out, luckily he was at the beach. Toby had spotted him at the beach with mike and Ezra. Toby deleted the picture off him and spencer that he posted on Instagram and laid down to take a nap. Before he could fall asleep, a girl walked through his door. Someone unexpected.

Alison.

As in Alison dilaurentis. As in Spencer's cousin who used to like Toby.

"So who's stripping first. Me or you" Alison smirked and went and sat on Toby's lap.

For some reason, Toby wanted to do this. Hurt spencer like how she hurt him. Although he would be probing everything she said about him to be right, in the moment he didn't care.

"We both can" Toby answered seductively, secretly trying to keep his cool as nobody actually new he was a virgin. He'd told people he wasn't and done it plenty of times, but that was all lies.

Alison took of her cheer outfit and sat there in the short skirt and bra. She turned round to straddle Toby and leaned in kissing his neck while unbuckling his jeans. Toby sat there not actually knowing what to do. Ever since Toby had got close with Spencer, he'd planned that she would be the lady whom he loses his virginity to, somewhere nice and romantic where there was no pressure or worried involved.

Alison interrupted his plans when she pushed them back onto his hotel bed and unzipped her skirt. Toby laid on the bed and took his shirt off thinking that's the first step to do it. Alison went on top and began kissing him in her underwear that was until it was interrupted.

"Toby I'm sorry please forgive--" spencer walked in the room and was shocked to see, her cousin and Toby there with Alison half naked.

Now Toby thought of it, he knew that it was wrong to try and hurt spencer and instantly felt guilty and his feeling surfaced again for spencer, not that they ever did in that one hour of feeling rejected by her.

"I can't believe the pair of you" spencer shouted and ran out.

"Spencer wait!" Toby called but it was too late. She had already got in the elevator.

Just so happened that there was a teacher in the elevator who was asking spencer what's wrong. Spencer faced the wall and shook her head signalling the teacher that she didn't want to talk. Spencer walked out of the elevator when they reached the ground floor. She sat alone in the restaurant with a glass of water. She received a text from Ali.

Oops. Sorry spence. You didn't want Toby so is it okay if I have him. Love ya. Best cuz☺️ Ali

You're supposed to be my best friend and my cousin. You know I like him. Why would you even do that. I HATE YOU ALISON. there is no way that we're related.

Spencer had never felt more betrayed in her life. She had came to apologise to Toby and explain how she was nervous and scared for moving forward with someone as she's never had a relationship with someone who she truly likes. She was going to take Toby up on his question and tell him that she did really like him and wanted to be with him. But seeing him and out of everyone in the world, Alison kissing half naked made her completely feel the opposite way about the both of them.