Chapter 39

Toby sat in his bed, everyone else at the Hastings house was asleep. He didn't know whether to wake up Jason and ask if it was normal for her to be out so late. Tiny didn't want to seem needy and controlling if he called her but in the moment, he really didn't care. He needed to know where she was. He couldn't rest until he did. He dialled her number, it rang out for a while until it went to voicemail.

"Hey Spence, it's me. Just calling to check that you're okay and having fun with Andrew. Call me if you need picking up. I'll wait up for you until you call or get home. I love you. Bye" Toby said and then hung up.

-:-

Toby woke up sitting on a chair near the window. He remembered waiting on the kitchen for spencer to get home and ended up falling asleep. Toby walked up to her room and knocked on her bedroom door, expecting her to be there.

"Morning Spence. We've gotta leave for school soon"

She didn't answer. He quietly opened her door in case she was sleeping but nobody was in there. Perhaps she fell asleep at Andrews. He'd just go to her lesson before class and check up on her and see how her night went.

-:-

"Andrew, we have school. We have to go" spencer shouted. She was scared and worried, last night Andrew had put her in his basement and told her it was so his mum didn't know she slept the night.

She banged on the door and called his name. A couple minutes later, Andrew opened the door.

"My parents have left for work. We have the day to ourselves" he smirked.

"But we have school. I have this French test today and I really can't miss it"

Andrew pulled her upstairs to his bedroom and sat her on the bed.

"As you a virgin" Andrew asked.

"I'm not answering that, and I'm not gonna sleep with you, I have a boyfriend"

"Let's say, if you're not a virgin, then you've probably slept with Toby. Maybe I should tell the school about how you're a little slut"

"Whatever, just let me go. You'll be sorry if you dont" shouted and stood up to make her escape.

"Ooh I'm so scared" Andrew chuckled and stood in front of the door.

Toby's POV
"Do you think I should go to Andrews and see if Spencer's okay" Toby asked Caleb.

It was 4th period and no sigh of spencer. She wasn't answering her phone and nobody had heard from her or Andrew.

"I don't know. Does she normally go out with Andrew and stay at his house"

"No, she's never been there. I was supposed to pick her up last night but she never called me to come and her" Toby recalled.

"Perhaps they got drunk and are hung over. I certainly wouldn't come in if I was hung over." Caleb suggested.

"Maybe" Toby answered, still worried. He decided that if she wasn't home after school, he'd tell her parents and have them call Andrews parents...