Chapter 25

Spencer's POV
We finally finished building our shelter. It took hours to make, it kept falling down so we'd have to rebuild it many times. At the end it was finally stable.

"I'm gonna go for a swim, you coming?" Toby said. He took his shirt off and looked at me. I shook my head and looked through my bag this see what was damaged. I had a hair brush, pepper spray and some chewing gum.

I brushed my hair and sat on the beach.

Arias POV
I'm freaking out about spencer right now. It's not like her to go off at a party and not come back. I'm scared that one of the older men has took her and raped her. Spencer's not good in those situations. The teachers haven't yet noticed she's gone.

"Have you tried calling spencer again" Hanna asked worriedly. I dialled her number again but there was a knock at the door.

Me and Hanna raced to the door expecting spencer to be on the other side. We opened it quickly but instead we saw Caleb.

Caleb's POV.
Last night Toby never came home and I'm really worried. He's nit the type to run off with a girl just for a one night stand. I went to Ezra's room and he wasn't their either. I'm so worried. Toby's a shy guys he seems all confident and proper but he has no common sense on what to do in awkward situations. I decided to ask the girls if they had seen him. I knocked on their door and they answered rather quickly.

"Oh. It's you" aria said disappointedly. We went inside and shut the door.

"Have you seen Toby. He never came home last night and he isn't answering his phone"

"We've got the same problem with spencer" Hanna explained.

A smirk grew on my face. I know it shouldn't of but I had an idea of where they were. Obviously they hooked up last night and the party and got their own hotel room. Phew, I'm glad i know they're safe.

Toby's POV
I'm really worried. What if we're not safe here. I have to act strong because I dont want to freak spencer out. Right now she's laying on the beach watching the clouds go by. It's not like we can go socialise and make friends because we can't find anyone! I needed to somehow take a shower somehow. All the sea water and sand was in my hair and places that it shouldn't be. That's when the beautiful blue lagoon occurred to me.

It was clean, fresh water. I've seen these kind of situations in movies and they always reply on the natural running water to survive. So that's what we'll do.

"Spence can you come with me to shower at the lagoon. I need someone to keep lookout" I asked. She sighed and I pulled her up. We walked back into the jungle and tried to figure out what way it was.

2 minutes later we arrived at the opening. I began to pull my shorts down leaving me in my pants. I gave spencer a look to tell her to turn around. She did and I took the rest of my clothes off.

I swam over so that I was under the waterfall and began to run my fingers through my hair to get the soap out

"You joining me" I called out to Spencer.

If anyone is reading this? I might take a break from this book. I had some alright ideas for this book but nobody seems to be reading so I might stop. I dont want to be negative but I feel like I'm wasting my time. If I do decide to stop I'll make one long last chapter explaining what happened to them and what their endgame is.