Chapter 40

Spencer sat on Andrews bed looking around the room while he got her some toast. She'd missed school and knew at her house, everyone would be having dinner. Spencer repeatedly asked to go home but Andrew always answered with we're not finished here.

Meanwhile Toby asked all of Spencer's friends if they had spoken to her today but unfortunately they hadn't. Toby asked everyone that could possibly know Andrews address but he wasn't in luck.

-:-

"When can I go home. I've been in here nearly a day and I've just sat here while you did your own thing." Spencer sighed.

Spencer wasn't scared. She knew Andrew. He was like a big soft teddy bear who was a great friend and not a horrible person. Maybe he was just lonely. Andrew wasn't popular and didn't have many friends. Perhaps he liked her company but keeping her at his house wasn't the way to go.

"You can go home when I'm bored of you" Andrew told her sitting down next to her. He passed her toast to her and turned on the tv.

"What do you wanna watch" he smiled.

"The show that ends quickly so I can go home" spencer answered, Andrew chuckled at her dry sense of humour and put on some random black and white movie.

-:-

"Tell me exactly when you last spoke to Spencer" Toby told Aria.

"Yesterday morning before school when she sorted out a time to meet Andrew" she said, Toby sighed and stormed off and got into his car and drove to Spencer's house to tell her parents she still wasn't home.

When he arrived, he felt kind of nervous. How was he supposed to break the news to her parents that she had never came home. What if they thought it was his thought for not checking up on her and making sure he picked her up before it got late.

"Mrs Hastings, I need to talk to you" Toby said playing with his fingers.

"Has something happened with your dad? Do you want to go home or something?" Veronica asked while offering him some orange juice.

"No nothing to do with that. It's about spencer"

"If you're going to tell me you two are dating, don't worry. I already know. I figured it out when I caught you kissing before you went to bed. I've spoken to Peter about it and we agreed as long as you're not going to be sleeping in the same bed or anything like that, we are fine about it" she smiled. Toby blushed bright red with embarrassment.

"I was gonna say that I dont where she is. Spencer went out with Andrew and never came home. She wasn't at school Toby and Andrew wasn't either." Toby said, when he said it out loud, it sounded even worse. Like the two of them could've been kidnapped or even murdered. The streets aren't as safe as they used to be.

-:-
Spencer's POV

I sat there bored pinging elastic hands at the wall while Andrew watched the film. I get that he's lonely with no friends and his parents barely home but he could of just asked to come to my house. That way, everyone knows we're safe and where we are. Also Toby won't be suspicious of what we're doing if he's there too. I needed to find a way to get my phone from the locked kitchen drawer without Andrew knowing I left the room.

"Andrew where's the bathroom I need to use the toilet" I asked putting a plan together.

"I'll take you and wait for you so i know that you're not leaving me"

"You might not want to do that. I may be a while. Eating all that popcorn and candy hasn't gone down well and I can feel that I've started my period and it's slowly soaking through my pants and probably onto the floor"I lied. Andrew looked at me disgusted and turned around so that he didn't have to see the 'blood'.

"Go but dont be long. It's down the hallway and to the right"

I took her shoes and quietly tiptoed down stairs. I found a think kitchen knife to pick the lock on the drawer to get phone. I quickly dialled Toby's number and waited.

"Spencer!" Toby said through the phone, I could hear the worry in his voice. The thought Of him made me smile. "Are you okay. Where are you."

"I'm at Andrews, hurry and pick me up as fast as you can, I'll text you the address" I texted him the address and quietly unlocked the door.

"Spencer! What are you doing"

......

What will Andrew do now.

Sorry I haven't been updating very often. I've had some stressful stuff going on lately and have been really busy. Comment what should happen next in the book.