Note

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hope all of you are doing fine. And having a great time at Wattpad as well, of course.

This note is to remind you guys, before you proceed with the book, that the purpose of writing this book is not to offend anyone. I know that a lot of people among you are authors as well and if any point in this book relates to one of your fanfics, it doesn't mean that I am trying to pinpoint you out. For all you know, I might never have even come across your writing!

There are thousands of books on WP and not all of them are read by me. What I am stating in this book is a general opinion. I am not pointing anything on an individual basis.

And if you do have any of the don'ts of fanfiction, then do not be offended. I am just giving advice on how you can resolve the issue. If you don't want to change it and let it be the way it is, it all depends on you.

This book is not to be taken seriously for its criticism but yes, if you do wish to improve and this turns out to be any help to you guys, then I could never have been happier.

You can state your own opinion through your comments and who knows I might also include a few of the best opinions in the chapter which is solely going to be dedicated for viewer's opinions.

Anyhow, let's get on with it...

Alohomora!

***