* Dramione

Considering the recent activity that has been going on in this book, I'm really nervous about writing this chapter. But here it goes.

***

Dramione stories are piling to roughly about 11.2 K (which is honestly much less than I expected) but still the relationship of the Know It All and the Slytherin Prince has taken a lot of popularity and acceptance among Potterheads over the years.

There are numerous similarities in these fanfictions which we will be discussing in this chapter. And as there aren't any OCs for this one, I will be starting straight off from the Plot Facts.

Plot Facts:

1. The story can begin in three of the following ways:

a) Ron and Hermione are happy together as a couple until a flobberworm eats Ron's brain and he cheats on Hermione with Lavender, Padma or some other chick.

b) Ron and Hermione are about to get married and Hermione is very enthralled wearing her wedding dress waiting for Ron at the altar. But Ron gets an anxiety/panic attack and doesn't show up at the wedding.

c) After the Wizarding War, the magical race has been effected a lot and the population is dwindling out. The Ministry enforces a law according to which purebloods have to marry Muggleborns to save their wizarding race.

 The Ministry enforces a law according to which purebloods have to marry Muggleborns to save their wizarding race

2. In cases a and b Hermione is completely devastated and heartbroken. She stops speaking to her friends and isolates herself and is shown as a typical soap character crying for losing the love of her life. All the Weasleys take her side and Ron is treated like a piece of shit for what he did to Hermione.

[Firstly, Ron could never do that. Secondly, Ron could still not do that. And thirdly, Hermione is not a weak little girl who cries over her loved one like this and then decides to jump off a cliff. Ron left Harry and Hermione in the Deathly Hallows for a while, did you see Hermione wailing like a lost puppy there? No. Because Hermione is a fighter who can get through her problems herself and not make a big deal about it].

3. In case c, the Ministry after passing the law, appoints the couples itself on the basis of mental compatibility and blah blah. And Draco and Hermione get paired to marry. While in some stories I have read, the Sorting Hat performs the ritual of declaring who should be married to whom.

 While in some stories I have read, the Sorting Hat performs the ritual of declaring who should be married to whom