REVIEW NO 18

The book we are going to review today is Fantastic Beasts - The Extended Version by Noble_Roar

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: Fantastic Beasts - The Extended Version

Author's account name: Noble_Roar

Main Characters: None as it only focuses on Fantastic Beasts.

Description:

An updated version of Newt Scamander's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, featuring never before seen beasts, detailed entries and an additional ten dragon species... as commissioned by the Ministry of Magic.

Chapter Count: 10 and Ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title is appropriate considering the book, of course what else could it be named?

2. The Cover:

The cover is one which I would suggest the author to change immediately. Try using a picture of any fantastic beast like a Thunderbird, Demiguise or a group of beasts as the main image. And pay attention to the text alignment and font style. Look up the actual FB book cover for reference.

3. Concept:

This is not a fanfic but is an extended guide to magical creatures.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

It is an extensive guide for fantastic beasts found in the Harry Potter world. Unlike the original book, it also contains extra information such as

What I think:

This is my first time coming across something like this on Wattpad. I can tell the author has done extensive research and noted down the facts quite well. The inclusion of historical events related to the beasts and excerpts from other books is also great.

Overall the tone of the book is professional and exactly what you would expect to see from the extended version of a Hogwarts course book.

***

If you are looking for a guide to fantastic beasts, their relations with humans and extra information such as mating rituals and interesting events observed by explorers who contributed in finding those beasts then this is the book for you.

***

Noble_Roar Your book is really different from others I have so far reviewed since it is not actually a fanfic. However I like the fact that you have paid great attention to your research, kept your writing style professional and included entertaining comments on the foreword by readers like Ludo Bagman and Rita Skeeter. Just pay attention tot he cover, you can redo it or ask someone at a graphic shop available on Wattpad.

Keep up the effort and best of luck for the future.