The First Fanfic I Wrote

In the third review chapter Tippytoe- commented that first fanfics are the hardest and that kinda gave me an idea for this chapter.

Maybe I really am in the mood for laughing at myself today. But anyways, here goes...

These are details of the first fanfic I wrote. I was twelve at the time it started and it took me a whole year to complete it and yes it is the same fanfic that circulated in my whole school.

Here's the cover for the fanfic.

Now when I look back at it I feel better that I have improved in some respects

Now when I look back at it I feel better that I have improved in some respects. But I am warning you beforehand it is very cliche and I still don't know why I am writing it. For a fact I will regret ever publishing this chapter but well...

Title:

Harry Potter and the Enchantress of Godric Hollow

Description:

My life at Hogwarts has never been the same except for one thing: I am always in danger. I am Harry as you all know and sometimes I feel quite fed up with all this fame kind of thing. In my sixth year, things twisted up a bit as I found I had a sister. But is she really what she seems to be or is there something fishy going on?

Preview Of The First Chapter (unedited):

After the great defeat of Voldemort at the Ministry, Harry always had nightmares. The death of Sirius Black had him utterly doomed in miserability. His birthday wasn't much comfort either. Sweet Sixteen, that's what they call it but for Harry, it was Sorrowful Sixteen. Sacrificial Sixteen. Tall, skinny, bespectacled with brilliant green eyes, thick tuft of black hair and a fair complexion; Harry was one of the most brilliant teenagers anyone would have seen. But who could understand his feelings? Not anyone from his family; he lived with his overfed uncle, gossipy aunt and revolting cousin: the Dursleys. What do they care if Harry had saved a lot of lives through his bravery and valiant spirit? They were furious how many times he could have died but didn't manage it.

One day, Harry was sitting in alone his room thinking about the weird dream he was having for days. It was a strange dream which unraveled quite quickly. His aunt and uncle hated the mention of his magical powers under their roof; Mad Abnormality they thought it was. Muggles hate the mention of magic, they think it's just a scandal. It's the deepest shame for them to have a wizard in the family. Thinking about all those miserable events in the past, Harry drifted off in an uneasy but deep sleep. He dreamt about a girl whose age would be between 11 or 12 years. She was telling him in a most soothing voice, "When things are darkest, don't lose faith. Help will be given at Hogwarts only to those who ask for it." Before he could say something to that angelic girl, a snake was coiling itself round the poor girl's body and quite suddenly it's fangs went in and the venom spread rapidly. Harry woke up with an excruciating pain in his scar and was bewildered; that girl looked a lot familiar. It was four in the morning as he looked on the battered old clock on the wall. An owl about the size of his palm swooped in and dropped a letter.