Twilight and HP crossover

So a few days ago I had written a chapter on Crossovers between Harry Potter and other fandoms specifically Twilight. And obviously to write that chapter I had to do a little bit of research first.

And oh my gosh, believe me when I tell you that was the worst day of my life.

Not only did I get to read painfully twisted fanfictions but also I was on the verge of vomiting due to the gross images stuck in my mind.

There was one fanfic I read in which Bella was a Metamorphmagus and also a Weasley who was sent to Forks on a mission by her Grandpa Dumbles to check up on vegetarian vampires and she was basically related to every wizard you could think of except Voldemort. I forgot to mention it before but yeah she's also Ginny's twin and in love with Harry Chosen Potter.

And that was not even the least of it. I forced myself to read a couple chapters because I wanted points for the Crossover discussion but honestly in those fifteen minutes I was so royally screwed up that I was almost ready to admit that Stephanie Meyers is also an author.

Anyhow, back to the topic for which I've been rambling crap since oh so long ago.

My brain simply can't shut up so I was struck by an idea for an HP x Twilight crossover.

Yeah I can see most of you are leaving already but can you just hear me out? I promise Bella is not going to be Hermione's twin sister, hell she's not even going to exist in the timeline I've thought for the crossover (thankfully). And I promise Harry Potter is not going to fall in love with any sparkling vampire.

Okay so if anyone of you has read or watched Twilight or just know the facts from Wiki (like me), you probably know about the Volturis, right? And you also know about the twins Jane and Alec who are part of their special guard or something because of their superior supernatural gifts.

Both Jane and Alec were born in an English village and according to the Twilight Wiki they possessed strange powers from a very young age.

Powers that were uncannily similar to magic due to which they were mistook for being witches and burnt on the stake at the mere age of 13.

Their inborn powers magnified when they turned into Vampires and thus became the toughest and invincible duo in the whole gang of Vultures.

But what if they were actually a witch and a wizard? Like Muggleborns?

What if Jane and Alec had magical blood in their veins but somehow didn't receive their Hogwarts letter or even if they were sent letters maybe they weren't allowed to go there?

What if someone from the Ministry instead of Aro comes to take them both to Hogwarts where they really belong?

Personally I believe Jane would get sorted into Ravenclaw and Alec would fit best in Gryffindor. Or they could both be in Ravenclaw.

Also the gift of pain Jane has is rather similar to a wandless Cruciatus Curse. And I'm sure there exists a spell/curse in the Potterverse used to numb or temporarily paralyze body parts as in Alec's case.

Just imagine Jane and Alec graduating from Hogwarts with great marks in their NEWTs and Jane gets accepted into the Auror Agency while Alec seeks a career in healing.

Or they could later on meet up with the Volturis and become part of their coven just for the sake of learning about these glittering fairy princesses. And then after they have gained enough information they could come back to Hogwarts and give a lecture to young witches and wizards on how to fool bogus vampires by using wandless magic and an anti-ageing potion.

Imagine the name of the subject they would teach: The Art Of Fooling Sparkling Bloodsuckers.

And Hagrid would be downright delighted to learn about these creatures that proclaim to be Vampires even though they seem to be merely a hazardous mix between a Veela and a bat

[The kind of hazardous mixture that can take place only in a science laboratory].

I don't know what you think about this but do let me know in the comments. However in my personal opinion this could make a unique crossover and a great AU. And at last Jane and Alec would get a chance of not being portrayed as one dimensional sadistic vampires.

***

Also if any of you wants to write about it and is inspired by the idea, take it because I'll be delighted to read a story on this but I myself have no time to write it.

Guess that was all for today. And finally this chapter is posted and the greatest temptation is now off my head.

See you soon with another bucket of random crap.