REVIEW NO 25

The book we are going to review today is Different by SosoAuthor

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: Different

Author's account name: SosoAuthor

Main Characters: James, Albus and Lilly Potter, Rosetta, Scorpius and Bella Malfoy, Juliet Longbottom and a few others.

Description:

Being the sons and daughters to people from the Second Wizarding War isn't exactly easy. Especially when your in a different house then your family, become friends with unexpected people, and your parents expect you to be like them.

But this is the case for the children of Neville, Harry, and Draco.

Outcast is what they call them.

But they want to be called 'Different', because they aren't their parents, because they'eve always been different.

Chapter Count: 36 and Ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title collaborates with the theme of the story very well and is quite appropriate.

2. The Cover:

I like the cover because it is simple and pretty. The subtitle on it is great too considering the theme of the fanfic.

3. Concept:

The story is based on the NextGen kids and follows them through their Hogwarts days with their own special adventures.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story begins from an introduction to the characters and who they are related to. From then on the fanfic proceeds to the Malfoy household and then to the antics at King's Cross as the kids meet up with one another for the beginning of an exciting school year.

What I think:

The story is good written in a simple and easily comprehensible writing style. The conversations between characters are well thought out and the author has paid attention to the interactions fully. However it could do with some editing as there are minor grammatical errors, other than that it is overall a good fanfic.

***

If you are looking for a fanfic based on next generation witches and wizards and also a fanfic that steers clear from the events in Cursed Child, then this is the book for you.

***

 I had a great time reading Different and enjoyed the headcanons you have incorporated into the story. All the characters are lovable especially Juliet and James. I can understand it must have been hard putting all of this together and rewriting your book for the third time, and I appreciate you for all the time and effort you have put into your story. I remember your previous fanfic Futuristic that I reviewed and just like that, your concept for this fanfic is enjoyable too. You have improved a lot in writing from your first attempt as well. I wish you all the best for the years to come.

 I wish you all the best for the years to come