* The Other Marauder

This chapter is dedicated to avani_bhargava because she helped me come up with the points in here. As it has been a real long time since I last read such fanfics on Wattpad and my memory isn't that good to remember everything.

***

The Marauders are the most popular group after the Golden Trio in the HP fandom. So obviously, I had to include The Other Marauder stories. There are about 3.9 K such fanfics on Wattpad which directly emerge when you type the fifth Marauder or other Marauder at Wattpad.

As compared to the Potter and Malfoy siblings, the possibilities here are endless. You can get a whole variety on the OC's origin.

a) She is either Lily's twin sister.

b) Or she is Remus's younger sister.

c) Or she's a fellow Gryffindor with no biological relations to any of the Marauders.

OC's Personality and traits:

1. No matter who the OC is related to, she is a huge social butterfly who knows every single person in the school and is friends with them.

[It's maybe like a requirement for OC to be loud and outgoing if she has to fit in with the Marauders].

2. She instantly befriends the Marauders and gets her own completely original nickname and also when they turn into animagi, she too joins the secret and becomes an unregistered Animagus.

3. Every single good thing you have heard about Lily is not hers anymore. All these virtues and acclaims are given to the OC.

 All these virtues and acclaims are given to the OC

4. She is the first one to discover about Remus's lycanthropy and supports him and becomes his secret keeper.

5. She pranks a lot and wastes a lot of time with James and Sirius but still she gets straight Os in both OWLs and NEWTs.

6. She is a favorite of every Professor there ever was at Hogwarts. Literally nobody hates her. Even those people who she punched in the face thinks she is awesome.

7. In many stories, OC ends up with Sirius. Oh wait, it happens nearly all the time.

8. Or miraculously ends up with James which means Lily is completely left out.

9. Or with Remus if everyone else is taken. Peter simply doesn't stand a chance at all.

10. What happens during the Wizarding War and afterwards is not even mentioned. The story usually starts at first year and ends at the seventh where everything is happy, shiny and lovey dovey.

 The story usually starts at first year and ends at the seventh where everything is happy, shiny and lovey dovey