REVIEW NO 9

The book we are going to review today is The Marauder's Secrets by MangoPinapple3

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: The Marauder's Secrets

Author's account name: MangoPinapple3

Main Characters: The Marauders, Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Ariana and Geraldine Grindelwald, Scarlet Lestrange and a few others.

Description:

This is a Marauders era fanfic. It's about the marauders and their life when they went to Hogwarts. I hope you enjoy. I have worked really hard on this.

Chapter Count: 7 and ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title is extremely simple but as there aren't much chapters published in the fanfic, I suppose it might collaborate with the theme later on.

2. The Cover:

The cover is a tad too childish. Simply using a drawing with the story's title is not going to be very appealing to the readers. I suggest the author to check out graphic shops on Wattpad or try to improve the cover.

3. Concept:

The story is based on the Marauders and a few other students and focuses on their first year at Hogwarts.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story starts with an introduction to all characters in separate paragraphs. A scene from the Hogwarts express is shown where the characters meet students their age and make friends. Further the fanfic proceeds on to their days at Hogwarts.

What I think:

I think the concept of the story is good but it needs a few improvements. Such as there should be more text than just dialogues and the pace of the fanfic should be slowed down a little. The characters have been extensively thought out but they need to be adjusted well in the story by giving them more depth and details.

***

If you are looking for a lighthearted but fast pacing story that tackles the pranks and fun times spent by the Marauders then this is the book for you.

***

MangoPinapple3 Your fanfic needs a lot of work. But it has great potential and I know with some edits you will definitely improve this. I would suggest you to change the cover, either make one with symbols that represent you fanfic such as the Marauder's animagi forms or ask someone to make a cover, there are many graphic and cover shops on Wattpad including mine.

Also, try and research more deeply and reread your fanfic in order to improve a few aspects. Lengthen the chapters and include more events instead of a lot of dialogues. Moreover, include an appropriate description. For help regarding that you can check out Don't no 13 of this book.

I will be happy to help in any way possible and all you have to do is send a message. However, I wish you best of luck and success for the future.