* Crossovers

Obviously, I had to do a crossovers chapter in here even though it is literally killing me. I siriusly hate crossovers between two fandoms, there's no specific reason for that but I just can't help it.

In simple words, a crossover is like dressing Professor Snape into Augusta Longbottom's attire:

And right now after researching material for this chapter I feel like I want to bang my head in a wall and hope to send myself in a coma

And right now after researching material for this chapter I feel like I want to bang my head in a wall and hope to send myself in a coma. So I can be relieved of the horrible mental images that have been annoying the crap out of me.

Personal advice: Don't ever do a crossover with two different fandoms. Each fandom has its own rules and regulations which can not be applied to the other or vice versa. Harry Potter is very different from Twilight, Percy Jackson, Merlin, Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who and any other fandom you can think of.

Anyhow, enough of me boring you with how I want to die right now and let's get this over with as soon as possible.

HARRY POTTER AND TWILIGHT CROSSOVERS:

There are about 49.1 K stories of the Twilight crossover alone and I'm literally wondering how many people are fond of this ridiculous concept. Twilight and Harry Potter may be equally popular among teenagers but that doesn't make these two plots alike in any way.

I had done a crossover chapter on Twilight and TVD in my Vampire Diaries help book but that kinda made a little sense since both books have similar story lines and belong to the same themes such as Vampire, Love Triangle etc.

But with Harry Potter, I see no similarity and I can't get how people think of mixing these two of all fandoms into one.

Plot facts:

1. The main character or the lead female character is either Bella Swan or Hermione Granger.

2. Bella and Hermione are twin sisters.

3. The story can start in either of these two ways:

a) The war has ended and Hermione wants some normal time so she decides to reconcile with her biological family because she had been adopted by the Grangers and the Grangers are safe in Australia with no memory of Hermione. And that biological family happens to be Charlie Swan, Renee Dwyer and Bella Swan.