REVIEW NO 21

The book we are going to review today is The Arising Dawn by SlytherinBitchx

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: The Arising Dawn

Author's account name: SlytherinBitchx 

Main Characters: Aurora Mavix, Richard Mavix, Regina Mortem, Lyra Vega and a few others.

Description:

* This story happens in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, but in another timeline ( 15 years after Harry Potter and The Cursed Child ). *

Aurora Mavix is a half-blood witch, who has never met her mother, who abandoned her, and had lived with her father until now. Five months after her eleventh birthday, Aurora finally receives her Hogwarts' acceptance letter and, of course, is thrilled because she always wanted to attend classes in Hogwarts.

When she finally enrolls in Hogwarts, Aurora finds herself tangled in something that she never expected, especially because it's about her mother.

Aurora now has to show to everyone how incredible she can be and that the family name doesn't decide who you have to become.

Stay tuned to this wicked story about Hogwarts and all the new students and also... new villains.

Chapter Count: 18 and Ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title is appropriate and fits the theme, also because it is a fanfic based on later years after Voldy's epic defeat.

2. The Cover:

The cover is simple but elegant and I love the way the text has been aligned and also the font style used for it.

3. Concept:

The story is based on Aurora Mavix and her friends and follows them through their days at Hogwarts.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story begins from a prologue which is intense and draws the reader in almost immediately. A witch, Regina, abandons her husband, Richard Mavix, and an year later drops off their child at his doorstep. Regina's purposes are kept in the dark as the story unfolds but I have an idea that there is much more to her and Richard than what we can assume from just reading the prologue.

The child is named Aurora Mavix and as she grows up she learns more about magic and spells. She recieves her Hogwarts letter and thus begins the journey of exciting days at the magic school.

What I think:

The author has truly put a lot of effort in the story. She has not only created a different era out of the books we already knew but has also formed new protagonists and antagonists. The writing style is good as it kept me hooked and is not difficult to comprehend either. I loved the entire concept as well as the heart warming bond between Aurora and her father.

***

If you are looking for a fanfic set in a unique timeline not involving the HP characters that all of us are familiar with, then this is the book for you.

***

SlytherinBitchx First of, Aurora Mavix is a very unique and beautiful name and I loved it. Not only does it has beauty but it also has a certain charm which is what a lot of names in fanfics these days lack. I also love the fact that you have put a lot of thought into crafting each name and all of them are uniquely wonderful. It must be difficult writing in such a timeline of which apparently no information is present within the actual books but you have done your best in portraying everything from your own perspective. 

It needs a few edits with spelling and grammar but I'm sure you'll sort those out soon. I wish you best of luck and hope your story finds more dedicated readers and achieves success.

 I wish you best of luck and hope your story finds more dedicated readers and achieves success