Queries Regarding The Review Section

Yeah I know most of you're probably wondering what happened to the review section and why nothing else is coming up there. Well that's because I have been extremely busy and have no time for reading, reviewing or even posting any chapters.

I have to give an entry test on 18th August in order to apply for University. And it requires me to thoroughly review and practice every subject I have gone through in the first two years of college. Therefore, I can't manage Wattpad along with the thorough studying because we all know WP is such a big distraction.

To cut a long story short, I won't be reviewing anything until 18th and even after that I'm not sure. But I will update this book especially the Writing Tips and Cliche plots section soon as I get free from the Entry test.

However, if you want your fanfics to be reviewed and also want advice on how you can improve writing, you should try entering your fanfic for the reviews held at hogsmeadecommunity. There you will find a book titled as Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop which is currently accepting reviews. 

The judges there have a clear format and rating system and for further info you should check them out.

Hope you all have a brilliant day and best of luck to all those who are facing the upcoming Entry tests like me.