REVIEW NO 14

The book we are going to review today is Noceur by TheMarauderEra

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: Noceur

Author's account name: TheMarauderEra

Main Characters: Daphne Thompson, the Marauders, Ella Verne, Roen Macdonald, Finn Mccoy, Nicholas Shultz and a few others.

Description:

"I write stories for myself, not for others. I write stories of real happenings, not fiction. No one is interested in stories of real life anymore, being that people read to escape reality."

Daphne Thompson knew a war was on the horizon, she knew people would die and knew that people had already died. The year was 1975 when she came face to face with what she feared most. Her mother went missing, supposedly dead after only a month. Her family was targeted, and she understood what might be in her future, she might not make it to adulthood or even graduation, so she started writing. She started writing the story of her life and documenting events and disasters, thinking that it might be able to do good once the war begins.

Chapter Count: 29 and ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title is unique and for all I have seen, unique titles tend to get readers more intrigued than simple ones.

2. The Cover:

The cover is simple but has a professional touch to it. I especially like the color scheme as well as the text alignment.

3. Concept:

The story is based on Daphne Thompson dealing with the horrors of the wizarding war which she knew would strike in full force anytime.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story starts from an introduction to Daphne and her life at home. A journal entry is also included from which we can deduce that Daphne has an interest in writing stories.

The layout of the bok is different from any I have come across as there is a third person narration chapter with a journal entry at the end.

From then on fanfic moves on to her Hogwarts days and the readers are shown that Daphne and her friends are also pranksters who dared prank the Marauders.

What I think:

The fanfic deals with the aspects of war with great accuracy. The effects it has on the main characters are shown as well as the emotional turmoil her family is going through is depicted clearly.

Peter Pettigrew is portrayed beautifully and I give the author a big thumbs up for that. I appreciate that his character is shown and expanded on. The writing style is eloquent and the pace of the story is appropriate.

***

If you are looking for a story that focuses on the war's destructions, a girl's efforts to make through it as wellas Peter Pettigrew shown in a positive light then this is the book for you.

***

TheMarauderEra Your story is absolutely worth reading. Not only did I enjoy Daphne's character but the writing style also kept me hooked. I loved the way you have portrayed each character. The description is also great and all in all your fanfic deserves a lot more recognition and praise. Best of luck and hope you achieve your goals.

 Best of luck and hope you achieve your goals