A Werewolf Theory

I kinda think phases of the moon are not the same in all countries of the world. Because in Islamic calendar start and end of every month is based on the evolution of a new crescent moon.

And since it's Ramadan season, people especially look for the new moon which announces the arrival of the fasting month. I have noticed that in Saudi Arabia, the new moon is sighted exactly a day before it is sighted in Pakistan. So the Arabs start their fasting month a day before us Pakistanis.

This little observation got me thinking that if that really is the case for moon phases to be different in each part of the world, then it could furnish a nice little werewolf theory and could also raise a question.

What if a werewolf had a habit to travel and he observed that moon phases are different in his country and others? What if this werewolf tries an experiment to avoid his transformations?

So he does a lot of extensive research and makes a detailed chart on moon phases in different countries. Like imagine a week or two before the full moon, he apparates to any country which is having a crescent moon phase and stays a few days over there then return to his home when the full moon has conveniently passed.

Of course he would keep wolfsbane with him for emergency but what if his plan really worked and he was spared the torture of turning in to a monster once every month?

He could lead a normal life and be happy at last. Yes he would constantly have to be on the move but it surely is worth it. He might get to see exotic places, meet new people and the biggest advantage of all, he wouldn't even have to pay for the tickets and travel because he's a wizard, duh, and disapparating is sometimes a life saver.

And then imagine he starts a help center for other werewolves so that they can also benefit from his marvellous discovery. He would distribute the charts for the moon phases in different countries to his fellow lycanthropes, share his experience with them, give tips on which place is best to stay in which season and in short prove to be a hero among them and their saviour.

Imagine how one tiny thing could change a lot of lives and free the poor werewolves from the curse of lycanthropy.

Just one disapparition is all it takes.

.
.
.

But the question is:

Would that werewolf still be able to function properly?

Because by not transforming every single month he is disrupting a natural law and as far as I know, breaking laws of nature doesn't always end nicely.

So what if said werewolf dies from disrupting his own system?

Tell me what you think in the comments section because I really want to find an answer to this question.