Part 2: DOs and DON'Ts of Writing Fanfiction

The upcoming chapters will be dealing with the Dos and Don'ts of writing fanfiction, specifically Harry Potter fanfiction.

The Chapters are all labelled as DON'Ts but you will find tips in the end to improve or to add so I guess that compensates for the DOs.

One thing to remind you all before you proceed is that the don'ts I have mentioned are what I think shouldn't come up in a good book.

I have researched a lot before writing these chapters just so I can be as helpful as possible. If anything in this book makes you feel as if I'm being rude through my criticism, please directly come to me instead of hating in the the comments section here.

I'm sure we'll be able to sort that out.

Also, I am not a perfect writer as nobody can achieve that rank and even if all my opinions and critique has made you think that, I assure you that my writing style is nothing close to J.K Rowling, Rick Riordan or any other brilliant author you love.

Every tip I include in this book is generally accepted or has worked for me, every don't I state is what many people recommend you not to go for if you're aiming at writing a good enjoyable book.

[All parts will get updated regardless of the fact that I have started successive parts. I will still be updating part 1].