REVIEW NO 19

The book we are going to review today Teenage Tragedy by meadussa

Now first these are the basics.

Book Name: Teenage Tragedy

Author's account name: meadussa

Main Characters: Cassius Warrington, Victoria Kohrbone, Ianthe Armstrong, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter and a few others.

Description:

NO MORE SPARES!

book one. the warriors series

Chapter Count: 7 and Ongoing.

***

Now let's get on with the review!

***

1. The Title:

The title fits the book nicely and is an appropriate choice. Not only does it convey the theme of the book but is also captivating.

2. The Cover:

The cover is one of the simple types with the man symbolizing Cassius Warrington, the main character of the book. However the text on the cover is a bit too small and I think it would be better to enlarge it a bit so that readers don't have difficulty in reading it.

3. Concept:

The story is based on Cassius Warrington, a Slytherin who puts his name into the Goblet of Fire to participate in the tournament.

4. Review (includes Summary too):

The story is an AU in which Cassius gets chosen as the Hogwarts champion along with Harry Potter instead of Cedric Diggory. It focuses on how Cassius deals with the events in the tournament and also focuses on two other characters, Victoria and Ianthe.

What I think:

I am including this fanfic in the best of Harry Potter fanfics I have ever come across. Not only does it give life to the blank canvas of Cassius Warrington but it takes us to a different level as the author explores characters and events with immaculate depth.

The OCs which the author has introduced, Ianthe and Victoria also serve a purpose to the story and the interactions between characters are extremely well written. I loved the overall layout of the story and the writing style was so beautiful that I read as many chapters as there were published in just one night.

***

If you are looking for a great AU that not only represents the Slytherins but also twists up the events in a interesting way, then this is the book for you.

***

meadussa First of all, a big thumbs up for using Cassius Warrington as the main character. Next another fifty points to you for writing an AU. Many people are scared of writing AUs because they require a lot of research, timing and caution but I am so glad you did it. I absolutely fell in love with the way you have portrayed Cassius as a whole unique personality instead of just the Quidditch player we have seen him as in canon and in other fanfics.

Best of luck and keep writing in your wonderful writing style. Looking forward to when you update more chapters because I really want to know what will happen next.

 Looking forward to when you update more chapters because I really want to know what will happen next