* Photos/Videos

Writer's get stuck while writing more than just often. And at times it becomes difficult to get out of where you are stuck.

There are many effective ways to overcome Writer's Block out of which this seems to me the most effective. Re-watching videos or photos related to the particular scene you are stuck in.

Sometimes re-watching the scenes in which your story is set helps a lot. 

For instance, suppose that you are stuck on a scene which is set in the Quidditch World Cup and you do not have an idea what to do with it, the first thing you should do is carefully re-watch the whole original Quidditch World Cup scene in the movie or read it from the book. Watch it carefully, keep all the dialogues in mind, pay attention to the the details and I'm sure that it will set you off in the right path towards inspiration for writing more.

You can also google images and sometimes it helps give you a great idea while just browsing through pictures related to your specific scene.

And if your story does not follow the movie's plot line or the book's plot line and is based on a person not much elaborated in the books and shows, like Arabella Figg or Emmeline Vance, then you can just browse through videos which contain that character or rather search Youtube for their character study videos (i.e those fan made videos in which they represent a single character and deduce points about his/her personality based on the few scenes they have in the books or shows).

I'm sure it will help.

***

By the way if anyone is writing about Arabella, I would love to read the book.