[Cyrus X Reader] Childhood Friends

Thank you to VocaQueen giving me the second request! The first one is being worked on along with this so...Yeah. The Reader is Female again, sorry

Anyways, some notes :

F/C - Favorite Color
H/S - Hairstyle
H/C - Hair Color

Also, you and Cyrus are orphans and live in a large orphanage.

~~~

Y/N's Point Of View

Age : 7

I hummed as I doodled on a piece of paper with my F/C crayon. I giggled a little as I raised the paper in the air proudly and smiled "It's perfect!" I said proudly.

As I admired my artwork that was mostly some lines and scribbles, along with a stick figure, I noticed a little bit with blue, spiky hair. He seemed to be staring out of the window, his face was emotionless, which made me worry.

I looked at my drawing and smiled widely. I placed it aside and drew the boy while happily humming. After a while, I finished the drawing and smiled widely.

I stood up and walked over to the emotionless boy. "Hello!" I greeted happily while I placed the drawing behind my back.

The boy looked at me and blinked. "Hello...What do you need?" He asked as he crossed his arms. His eyes had bags underneath his eyes and had a blank stare.

"Oh, I wanted to give you this!" I said with a cheerful tone in my voice. I showed him the drawing I made and proudly smiled. "I hope you like it! Oh, I'm Y/N!" I told him.

He looked at the drawing and observed it with his bored eyes. "It looks decent...Thank you," He said as he looked at me. "I am Cyrus..."

"It's really nice to meet you, Cyrus! Are you new here? I have never seen you before." I said as I sat down beside him and lightly kicked my legs back and forth.

"Yes...I am new..." Cyrus said as he looked out the window while holding my drawing.

"Well, Welcome! If you ever need anything from me, I'll always be around the orphanage!" I told him happily. "Oh! And if you want a drawing by yours truly, just ask!" I said as I hugged him.

"Sure...I'll keep that in mind," Cyrus said as he looked at me and blinked.

"Hmm...Why do you seem so...Emotionless?" I asked curiously as I waved my hand in front of his face.

Cyrus sharply grabbed my wrist and tightly held it, making me flinch in pain. "Owwwww!!" I screamed in pain as my eyes watered from pain.

He looked at me in shock as his hand let's go of mine. "O-Oh...I'm sorry..." He said as he frowned a little.

"I-It's Fine..." I muttered out as I moved my wrist a little. "Don't do that again...This is my artist's hand...!" I told him as he nodded his head.

3 years later

After a few years, Cyrus and I became best friends. We'd normally meet up whenever we want and either hang out inside the orphanage, read about the history of Sinnoh, or go out to find Pokémon.