[Allister X Skilled!F!Reader] I'll Be Back!

Requested by KankaruSonoInku

~~~

"Dad! I'm gonna go out!" A young 5-year old called out by the front door, waiting for her dad's response.

"Alright! Take Scorbunny with you," Her dad replied before walking towards the front door with her. "Dad has to go to work, kay? If you need help, you can go to your Auntie."

[Y/N] nodded her head eagerly as her Scorbunny came running to her. "Okay, dad! Love you!" She said before giving him a kiss on the cheek and ran off.

[Y/N] was excited to see her friend that she dearly loved. His name was Allister. He was an orphan because there was an incident where his parents died and he doesn't like to talk about it. But [Y/N] doesn't like asking him about it because its rude to ask about it to her.

She ran towards a small, run-down home. When she got inside, she saw her best friend, Allister, with his two ghost types, Mimikyu and Gastly.

She smiled as she called out to him. "Allister!" She said happily before running up towards him to wrap him up in a hug.

"Ah! [Y/N]!" Allister said in shock before laughing. He hugged her back and smiled at her.

She giggled happily. "What are we gonna do today?" She asked her best friend while her Scorbunny waved hello to the other two Pokemon.

"I was hoping we could go visit the cemetery again..." He asked timidly.

[Y/N] grinned as she nodded her head and helped him up to his feet. "Sure! Let's go!"

+++

When [Y/N] got home that day, she saw her father sitting on the table, waiting for her. She ran over and smiled at him. "Hi! guess what I did today!" She said with excitement.

"Sweetheart, I have to tell you something first," Her dad spoke first before he picked her up and placed her on his lap. "We'll be moving to a new region soon because of my job, aren't you excited?"

[Y/N] tilted her head before realizing what that meant. "Wait... We're leaving?" She asked, terrified that she'd be leaving her best friend.

Her dad nods his head while smiling at her. "Aren't you excited? It's a new region we can go to!"

"But I don't want to!" She complained with her tears already falling down her eyes. "I want to stay here! I don't want to leave!"

"Sweetheart-"

"I don't want to leave! I don't want to leave my best friend!" She yelled as she looked away from her dad and crossed her arms in anger.

Her dad sighed. "Listen, this is for my job... Please don't make this any harder than it'll be. You'll meet new friends-"

"I don't want to make new friends!" She complained.

Her dad groaned. "C'mon, we should get ready. We'll be leaving in a week. You can say goodbye to your friend, alright?"

[Y/N] pouted and stood up and walked up to her room and sat there in anger and frustration. She looked at her window for a moment before wiping her tears and opening it. Her Scorbunny walked over and tilted her head in confusion.