[Barry/Pearl X F!Reader] I'm feline a connection between us!

Requested by : @SmolAnimeGurlBoi
Sorry it took so long >~<"
~~~~

[Y/N] stood by the professor's lab, carrying her sleepy Glameow as she waited for three of her friends to hurry up. She softly hummed before glancing inside, checking on the three.

She spot a glance of Pearl and simply giggled with joy. She had a little crush on Pearl ever since they travelled together and she just felt absolutely happy around him.

Her constant giggles woke up her Pokémon. [Y/N] gave the Pokémon a smile before letting her. "Sorry," she said with her soft tone.
The door slowly opens, revealing Pearl, Lady, and Dia.

"Hey there Angel~!" Pearl said with a grin, only to receive a giggle from [Y/N].

"Hey!" The oblivious girl responded, not giving much attention towards the obvious flirt. "What did the professor say?" She asked.

Pearl answered with a huff of annoyance due to [Y/N]'s reaction, which only made her even more curious. The sudden tone shift from Pearl caused her to be a bit confused about what happened before Dia spoke up.

"Nothing much, we reported about the Pokémon and such," He informed [Y/N], "Now we can go back to collecting the badges!"

"Woo! Awesome!" [Y/N] responded with the widest grin ever, causing Pearl to blush at her adorable grin.
As their journey continued, Pearl kept saying all these obvious and silly puns that only got [Y/N] to laugh and smile. He desperately wanted something more of a reaction rather than that. Finally, Dia and Lady has enough of this. They can't stand seeing the two clearly obvious love birds just stick as friends. So they decided on something.

Pearl felt Lady softly nudge him as Dia talked to [Y/N].

"You should tell her," She casually said.
"N-No way! She's oblivious as can be!" Responded Pearl. He crossed his arms as he huffed.

Lady rolled her eyes and dismissed Pearl. "Sure sure, whatever." She then glanced at [Y/N] and grinned. 'How about...' she thought to herself before walking of to [Y/N].

"Oh! Lady, what's up!" [Y/N] asked as she was being approached.

"I need a one-on-one talk with you, is it alright?" She asked before receiving a nod from the oblivious girl.
"So, what's wrong?" She asked with concern written across her face as she watched Lady snicker under her breath.

"Y'know Pearl likes you," She casually whispered, causing the girl to blush furiously.

[Y/N] gasped. "W-What!? N-No way...!" She stuttered before smiling faintly. "I-Is that's why he's been telling me those silly puns?"

"Yeah, why do you think he'd torture us all?" Lady lightly nudged [Y/N]'s arm. "He does it all for you."
[Y/N]'s face turned as red as a tomato before she grinned. "A-Alright- I'll tell him how I feel with another pun...!" She said with a determined look.

Lady nudged [Y/N] over to Pearl before grinning. "Go get 'em, girl," She said with a grin before motioning Dia over to her.

As Dia left, [Y/N] looked at her Glameow and smiled before looking Pearl.  "H-Hey Pearl..." She greeted with her face still red.

"[Y/N], are you feeling okay?" Pearl asks as he cupped her cheek and placed his hand on her forehead to check if she had a fever.

"I-" [Y/N] stuttered, "I'm feline a connection with you...!" She closed her eyes tightly and held her breath as she awaited for Pearl's response.

Pearl's face was as red as [Y/N]'s before he held her hand, causing her to look at his eyes. "Are you pawsitive?" He asked with a small grin.

"As pawsitive as can be!" [Y/N] replied with a bright smile.

Pearl wrapped his arms around [Y/N] and held her in a tight embrace while smiling to the point his cheeks were in pain from all the smiling. "I can't believe it..! I thought you would never catch on!"

"Hehe, Lady told me..."

Pearl glared over at Lady who simply laughed at the distance and gave the two a thumbs up.

"Well... I guess I'm glad she told you," He said as he held her hand and gave her a kiss.

"I love you Pearl," [Y/N] said.

Pearl held her hand and intertwined their fingers before giving her a light kiss on the nose. "I love you too, [Y/N]."

~~~
A/N
I'm so mad at myself that I couldn't finish this any quicker. I promise I'll get all the requests done ASAP.

Created on December 1st, 2019
Edited on ?

Next up : James X Reader

Word Count : 779