[Favorite Characters] Christmas Special

Oh boy

: Character list :
N
Anthea
Concordia
Red {game}
Blue {manga}
Gladion
Hau
Lillie {anime}
Ilima

~~~

[N]
{Kingdom AU! N is a Prince, Y/N is a maid and his girlfriend. btw, timid and shy}

N happily sighed as he looked out of his window, seeing the snow fall down from the sky. He softly chuckled as he heard a door knock behind him. "Please, come in," He spoke softly yet loud enough for the person to hear.

"Good morning, my lord," The person said, making N turn around to see his lovely girlfriend and maid, Y/N. "What are you doing by the window?" She asked with a timid tone as she closed the door and approached him.

"I'm simply admiring the view, my love," N said as he held her hand and allowed her to sit beside him. "The snow looks magnificent today."

"Ah, speaking of which..." The timid maid spoke as she quickly stood up and walked outside, leaving N a bit confused.

Soon enough, Y/N returned with a present in her hands. She quickly closed the door before walking towards N and handing him the gift. "H-Here you go, Merry Christmas..!" She said with her face turning red.

N softly chuckled as he leaned over to place a kiss on Y/N's lips while softly caressing her cheek. "Thank you, My dear," N said as he smiled at Y/N.

"Aha..! N-No problem," Y/N said timidly as she hugged N. "Can you open it now...?" She asked hesitantly as N chuckled.

"Of course," N said as he looked at the present and carefully unwrapped it. Once he opened it, he blinked as he saw a picture frame with the two of them in it. "It's the picture we took in our first anniversary," He commenter as he picked it p and examined the image with a soft smile across his face.

"I'm sorry that it isn't worth your standards..." Y/N mumbled as she buried her face on N's chest in embarrassment.

N softly chuckled as he placed the photo down and wrapped his arms around Y/N and tightly hugged her. "My dear, I couldn't ask for anything more than this, I love it," He said as he lifted up Y/N's chin to look into her eyes.

"R-Really...?" Y/N asked in shock as N nodded his head. "Aha..! That's good...!" She mumbled as she held N's hand.

"Since you gave me a present, I should do the same, in fact, I have the present somewhere in my room. Hold on," N said as he gave Y/N an Eskimo kiss and stood up to walk towards the corner of his room.

"Ah...! My lord, y-you don't have to-!" Y/N said as her face grew redder. N chuckled as he turned around with the present in his arms and smiled.

"My dear, I don't mind doing this. You deserve it," N said as he placed the gift on Y/N's lap and sat down beside her. "Why don't you open it?" He suggested.

"Ah, Uhm, sure," Y/N said as she nervously unwrapped the small box and saw a golden ring with a small diamond on top. "M-My lord...!" She said in awe as she picked up the ring and giggled happily.

"I hope you love it, my dear," N said as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.