[Chili X F!Reader] Gym battles

xX_FlamingHearts_Xx requested this and so I serve! I would like to note that the [Pokemon] Of your choosing has to be a pre evolved Pokémon or a single-stage Pokémon that you can find in the early routes.

Should I do a Cress and Cilan one-shot as well? You guys tell me.

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
Begin
⇛══════════⇚

Y/N grinned to herself as she approached the Striaton Gym with her Snivy following. She had a determined smile on her face. Her Snivy quickly climbed up to her shoulder and cried anxiously.

"Don't worry Snivy," Y/N said happily, "We'll do fine!" She said, filled with confidence as she walked in.

She was met by three brothers, the gym leaders. One had green hair, the other had blue hair, and the last one had red hair. The red-haired boy seemed to have caught Y/N's interest the most.

The green-haired boy was the first to approach her. "Hello there, you'll be battling our gym, correct?" He asked in a polite manner.

Y/N smiled, "Yup! I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" She said, her voice reflecting both her excitement and confidence.

"Wonderful. I am Cilan, my brothers are Cress and Chili," Cilan said, each one of the brothers waving to Y/N when they were introduced.

"You choose a Snivy, that means you'll be battling me!" Chili said, pointing his thumb to himself while grinning. "Can't wait to battle you Y/N!"

"Same here!" Y/N replied, her eyes glistened with excitement.

⋅⋆ ⋆ ✯ ✫ ⋆ ⋅ ⋅

Y/N stood on the opposing side of the battle arena, grinning as her [Pokémon] ran up. "Alright, ready [Pokémon]?" Y/N asked as the [Pokémon] cried happily.

She glanced across the battle arena and watched as Chili sent out a Lillipup. Cilan stood at the sidelines, before calling out "Battle, begin!"

⋅⋆ ⋆ ✯ ✫ ⋆ ⋅ ⋅

"Snivy, Return," Y/N said in defeat as she glanced at Chili Who was approaching her.

"That was a great battle," He said with a smile.

"Don't think this is over yet," Y/N told him with a friendly yet determined smile. "We'll be back, and we'll get that badge," she said.

"Well, I'll be waiting," Chili replied with an excited tone. He couldn't help but feel excited to see this trainer once again.

⋅⋆ ⋆ ✯ ✫ ⋆ ⋅ ⋅

It had taken Y/N multiple battles in order to finally beat Chili. However, each time they battled, she felt something special bond form with Chili. Each time, she felt flustered and her heart soared each time he smiled at her.

Although now, she had finally won. She threw her hands in the air and cheered. "Woo!" She said, proud of her determination.

Chili chuckled, a faint blush was on his cheek as he approached Y/N with the badge and the TM.

"Here you go, those were all amazing battles," He complimented, he felt rather proud of this trainer.

"Thank you!" Y/N said as she placed the items inside her bag before throwing her arms around Chili. She soon awkwardly stepped back and grin. "Well...I'll
See you around!" She said.

Before she could walk out of the door, Chili grabbed her hand, causing her to turn back to him.

"Something wrong?" She asked him, her face seemed a bit worried.

Chili gulped. "I need to tell you something."

"Oh? What is it?" Y/N inquired.

Chili took a deep breath before looking into Y/N's eyes. "I-I really like you. You have this aura that makes my heart soar and you're just- special to me..." He confessed, his face turning into a bright pink hue.

Y/N felt her heartbeat quicken. She smiled widely. "I like you as well!" She said as she gave Chili a big hug, both staying in that embrace.

"I'm glad..." He said before placing a quick kiss on Y/N's cheek. "Uhm, I can give you my number so we can call each other."

Y/N smiled and chuckled. "Sounds like a good idea."

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
End
⇛══════════⇚

A/N

Wow, I love this one-shot. Hopefully xX_FlamingHearts_Xx thinks so as well! I was meant to write an Easter Scenarios although scrapped it due to my lazy self. Aside from that, my N x Reader book hit 10k+ reads! I'm super happy! Thank you to those who have learned about me through that book! Thank you for reading, feel free to leave a vote! Have a wonderful life!

Next up : Suicidal!Mute!Moon/Selene X Gladion

[Created on April 23, 2019]

[Edited on ???]

Word Count : 747