[Tierno X F!Reader] Would you dance with me?

Requested by : @moldy_lemon

~~~

Tierno walked into Route 14 as his friends planned to meet him there to continued on their journey. But when he got there, he saw a girl dance along to her Chatot's chirps. She was graceful with each step she took, she hummed with her eyes closed, following the rhythm to her heart.

Tierno watched in awe as the girl danced like there was no tomorrow. He was amazed at how each step felt perfectly planned. He wanted to approach the girl but decided to wait until she had finished.

The girl's chatot took notice of him and stopped chirping, causing the girl to stop and open her eyes. "What's the matter, Chatot?" She asked before looking around to see Tierno. Her checks flushed red in embarrassment as she quickly tidied up her clothing. "Oh gosh! I'm very sorry! That must have been a sight for sore eyes!"

"No, no, no! It wasn't!" Tierno said as he approached her now with a smile. "The way you danced like no one was watching, the way you just listened to your Pokémon and just danced, it was amazing!" He said, each word making his grin wider and wider. "You gotta teach me how to dance like that!"

"M-Me? Teach?" The girl laughed nervously as she rubbed the back fo her neck. "I dunno, I wanna see if your dance skills are better than mine," She said with a little laughter before holding out her hand. "I'm [Y/N], it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Tierno!" Tierno greeted with enthusiasm as he shook [Y/N]'s hand. "So, m'lady, would you like to see my dance moves?" He asked with a confident grin.

"If you're so confident, go ahead," [Y/N] replied as she leaned back at the bars and smiled at Tierno.

Tierno smiled back and began dancing. His type of dance was more hip-hop than anything else. He danced and hummed to his own rhythm and eventually, [Y/N]'s Chatot began chirping the rhythm as well.

When he ended his dance, [Y/N] applauded Tierno. "That was amazing, why would you ask me to teach you how to dance when you're already so good at it?" She questioned before Tierno laughed.

"I dunno, maybe it's just me wanting a dance partner," He replied with a smile.

"Oh? Are you asking me out?" [Y/N] playfully responded as she grinned at the boy.

"If you're up for dancing together, sure," Tierno winked.

[Y/N] simply responded with a laugh before Tierno held out his hand.

"So, would you dance with me?"

"Sure,"

[Y/N] took his hand and the two began to dance together. Both of their Pokémon were out and danced alongside each other while [Y/N]'s Chatot chirped in the background.

They danced till Tierno heard his friends call him over. He smiled at [Y/N], "That was a blast!" He said before taking out his Holocaster and showed it to [Y/N] so she can register his number. "Call me?"

"Of course dance partner," She replied as she registered his number. "I'll see you around," She gave him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before walking back to Lumiose City.

Tierno stood there, dumbfounded, as Shauna approached him. "Oo~, did Tierno get a girlfriend~?" She teased as Caleb soon shushed her.

"It's none of your business Shauna," He told her before crossing his arms. "Let's keep going."

The rest of the group went ahead but Tierno glanced back at the city, then at his Holocaster. He smiled when he saw [Y/N]'s name before seeing that she sent him a message.

"❤️"

He laughed joyously before going after the group.

~~~
A/N

Aahhhh that felt so bad and rushed!! I'm so sorry if Tierno seemed out of character! The Kalos rivals are one of the hardest to do since they felt so bunched together and didn't have much individuality in the games. I hope it's still good though!

Created on December 4th, 2019
Edited on ?

Next up : Clay x Reader

Word Count : 685