[Faba X F!Reader] Hey there, Stranger! P2

Requested by 1DFoxyAnimeCorgi21, Emily_scyther25, and CanadianDrugDealer

~~~

"[Y/N]... Don't you remember me?" Faba asked desperately as he gripped her shoulders tightly. It had been months since she disappeared but to him, it felt like decades. Seeing her face made the world become bright once again for a second but after hearing her talk, it turned dark once more.

"No, sorry," She said with the same laugh Faba loved. "I'm guessing I'm supposed to?"

"Yes..." Faba said, his frown became more apparent as he sighed. "I'm Faba, does that name ring a bell?"

[Y/N] thought for a moment before shaking her head. "No," She responded. Seeing him frown made her heart ache for some reason. "If it helps- The doctors say I have amnesia from a strange incident."

Faba's eyes widened in shock as the memories of the incident flashed in his mind. He remembered how she pushed him out of the way to protect him from that beast and the terror in her face when she was grabbed, it nearly made him start sobbing. "I'm sorry-" He softly whispered, confusing the woman across from him.

"Huh? Why are you sorry?" She inquired.

"It's my fault..." He whispered as tears began spilling. "If I was just a bit more nicer- If I wasn't so focused on making the machine- if I had just moved out of the way or acted quicker-"

"Hey!" [Y/N] yelled, interrupting his apology. "It's not your fault- whatever I did was my fault, not yours."

"But I-"

"No buts!" She demanded. "It's my fault, don't take the blame for yourself."

Fans looked at her and saw her determined look and just laughed to himself. "You're right..." He whispered.

[Y/N] grinned. "And- since you seem to know me so well..." She walked over to one of the nearby benches and plopped herself down. She patted the space beside her and smiled at Faba. "Tell me more about what we did!"

Faba smiled as he sat down beside her. "How much should I tell you?"

"All of it!"

+++

As time goes on, Faba continued to visit [Y/N] every chance he got and shared stories about the things they did together. How the met in high school and got into the same college and then the same work place, how they won a lot of science related contests as a pair, all these stories in hopes that she'd remember something about him.

And somehow, it did, but he didn't know. [Y/N] slowly regained her memories but she didn't tell Faba because he seemed so invested in the stories he was telling. She found it really cute and sweet that he'd share their ups and downs and recall all the things they did together just for her.

Every time he talked, there was this spark she remembered from way back when they were high schoolers. She remembered all the feelings she had for him and still had till this day.

It was the same with Faba, he'd look at her and feel his heart race at how happy she looked. It made him feel hopeful that his longtime friend and crush would remember all these memories they shared and return to what she was before the incident.

"And then he said something along the lines of 'I'll make sure you'll pay for this!' After he-"

"No, no, no," [Y/N] butted in, "He said 'I'll have your head for this', those are two different things," She said with a grin.

"Same thing—" Faba said before stoping for a moment. "Did you just...?" He said in shock.

[Y/N] smiled softly at Faba before laughing. "Hey there, stranger," They said with a grin. "I missed you, Faba."

Faba gasped, tears began pouring down his face as he embraced [Y/N]. "Oh my gosh...You...You remember everything, right!?" He asked frantically.

"Yeah," [Y/N] responds with a laugh before hugging back. "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly.

"Don't be..." Faba replied.

She smiled at him before pinching his cheek carefully. "I also can't believe you remember all those embarrassing things!" She said.

"It worked though, it brought you back your memories," He smiled "Plus, remembering everything my crush did is pretty easy."

[Y/N] laughed before registering the last part. "Wait- Crush-?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah...surprise...?" He said hesitantly with his cheeks a shade of pink.

She took a deep breath to analyze what he had said. "I-I thought your like Lusamine???" She asked.

"No way, she's way under my league," He said with a grin. "You're above my league and that's why I wanted to finish the machine and impress you... But that just backfired..."

[Y/N] smiled fondly at him before leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips. "Well, I love you too then..." She said with a little giggle.

Faba looked at her in shock before smiling. "I love you too." He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly in his arms. "I'm glad that you remember me."

"I'll always remember you," She told him before she leaned into his chest and smiled in content.

~~~

A/N

Hahahahaaaa, I'm sorry I didn't make this consistent, at all. It took me a while because school kicked me in the butt. At the time of writing the ending, a pipe in my building broke so there's no water. I can survive- I hope- but I'm gonna try and save as much water as I can since my mom bought three gallons of water. Anyways, take care! Have a wonderful time!

Up Next is Clay X Sick!Reader

Created on January 5th, 2020

Edited on ?

Word count is 949