[Guzma X Reader] A Hot Mess

Requested by @iizpotato

How do you write in a gang-ish language man?

~~~
[Flashback]

Guzma sighed as he leaned back on his throne and placed his head on his hand. The leader of Team Skull was bored to death, there wasn't anything fun to do under the Alolan sun. That was until Plumeria swung the door open loudly.

"Yo Guz, we got a new recruit," Plumeria said as she crossed her arms and leaned towards the door.

"Ya could have knocked!" Guzma said as he glared at Plumeria, clearly pissed from that introduction. He stood up and walked downstairs.

Once he arrived, there was a girl around his age who was looking around the vandalized and run-down mansion. Guzma took a moment to observe the new Team Skull Grunt Who wasn't in her uniform.

"Yo, new recruit, I'm Guzma, you are?" Guzma asked as he approached her. "Why'd ya decide to join?"

"I'm Y/N..." Y/N introduced herself in a timid manner. "I-I wanted to join b-because I have a friend here and I n-need a place to stay..." She mumbled.

Plumeria walked up to Y/N and smiled at her. "Don't worry kid, we welcome ya," she said, making Y/N smile.

"Yup, So Don't worry," Guzma said as grinned at the new member. "C'mon, I'll show ya 'round so you can get used to this old buildin'" He said as Y/N walked over to him.

[Flashback ends]

Guzma chuckled as he watched Y/N take care of the grunts who just got in trouble trying to steal a Pokémon. After a while, Y/N opened up from her shy shell and she was just a little adorable mess which grew on Guzma. He acted tough around her and he enjoyed making her laugh every now and then.

After a while, Guzma watched as Y/N walked towards him. A few steps later, she hit her toe on a rock and fell down face first.

"Yo, Y/N!" Guzma called out as he ran up to her and helped her up. "Ya alright kiddo!?" He asked, sounding concerned as he noticed that there was a cut on her cheek.

"Guzma, you don't have to call me kiddo, I'm a year younger than you," Y/N said with an awkward grin. "But I'm fine-"

"Ya need to work on your lyin' skills hun," Guzma said, glancing at Y/N as he took out a clean handkerchief and placed it over her cut. "C'mon, we'll treat your cut, dun't want it to be infected ya," he said as he held her hand and made his way inside the abandoned mansion, making sure Y/N was following him. As Y/N followed Guzma, her face was red at what he had called her.

The two walked up the stairs and jumped over the chandelier and went towards Guzma's throne room. He then motioned Y/N to his throne and took out a first aid kit.

"You don't have to do this boss..." Y/N said, keeping her hand on the handkerchief that was over her wound

"I dunt have to but I want to," Guzma responded as he knelt down and took the handkerchief away so he can patch up her cut. "How are ya?" He asked as he did what he needed to do.

"I'm fine boss..." Y/N answered, now in a timid manner. After Guzma patched up her wound, she buried her face in her hands. "Ugh, Arceus..." she muttered out.

"Somethin' wrong?" Guzma asked as he glanced up at Y/N, clearly a bit confused.

"I'm a disaster, aren't I?" Y/N asked as she pulled her hands away from her face to look at Guzma in the eyes.

"Pft, you bein' a disaster? I disagree with that kid," Guzma said as he grinned at Y/N, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Come on...I keep messing up in everything I do..." Y/N mumbled as she looked down on her hands in a shameful manner.

"Pft, even so, you're more of a, hmm..." Guzma said as he thought for a moment before grinning. "You're like a hot mess," he said as he winked at Y/N.

"Aha-! W-what?" Y/N mumbled in a mix of shock and surprise as Guzma laughed at her response.

"Ya heard me, hun, you're a hot mess. You may be clumsy and all that shiz but ya sure are hot," Guzma informed her while laughing.

Y/N shook her head as her face turned red from embarrassment. "Guzma you don't have say that..." She mumbled in a flustered manner which made Guzma chuckle again.

"Well, What can I do? I love ya and I can't have you going 'round sayin' your a mess," Guzma said as he cupped Y/N's cheeks.

"Y-Y-You love me..!?" Y/N said in shock as her face turned red.

"Mhm, got a problem with that, hun?" Guzma asked with a bold grin as he looked into Y/N's eyes.

"N-No...I-I just wanted to make sure y-you liked me back..." Y/N confessed as her gaze darted around room before hesitantly meeting Guzma's eyes.

"Aha, Good," Guzma said with a grin as he leaned in to place a soft kiss on Y/N's lips, making her melt into the kiss.

After the two parted lips, Guzma smiled at Y/N. "Can I call you my girlfriend now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as his smile grew wider.

Y/N softly chuckled as she nodded her head in a shy manner. "Y-Yes..." She said with a soft tone, smiling at Guzma.

"Perfect, now you're big bad Guzma's hot mess," Guzma said in a proud manner as he ran his fingers through Y/N's hair, ruffling it a bit while she chuckled.

~~~
A/N

Aha, this was bad. I'm sorry @iizpotato. But Hey, I guess I should be a bit proud? If you guys liked this one-shot then feel free to leave a vote. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful time!

Next up : Barry X Reader

[Created on January 1st, 2019]

[Edited on ???]

Word Count : 1034