[Suicidal!Mute!Moon/Selene X Gladion] Silent

Oo, first time doing a canon x canon here. Please read with caution! It mentions suicide, self harm, and abuse. By the way, requested by @KaitlynRovner!

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
Begin
⇛══════════⇚

A young girl stood at the side of the room, watching all her friends talk and talk. Each word she heard, she felt her heart break. She had a growing urge to join along with the conversation. However, there was a problem. She was mute.

Who is this girl? The Alolan Champion, Selene. Although, multiple people gave her the nickname Moon. Why? She was calm and quiet, similar to a calm and dark evening. Although, just like the moon, she had a dark side.

This dark side could be the reason of her quiet personality. Everyone knows that there are other ways of communicating without words, although Moon never used these ways. She was too scared.

Moon lived in an abusive family and the consequences of this ended with her continuously harm herself with cuts and bruises. This type of lifestyle caused her to keep things to herself.

She had repeatedly told herself to simply end her life right now. Although, something kept her from doing so.

Gladion.

The edgy boy she met during her journey was the reason she couldn't die yet. Each time the two of them are together, her heart soars with the feeling of happiness. She had never felt this way with anyone before and part of her wanted it to stay that way.

As Moon stared off to the distance, she felt someone lightly tap her shoulder. She glanced towards this person with her dull eyes. Her eyes then widened as she saw Gladion standing there.

She tilted her head towards the side, staring into Gladion's eyes while a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. She awaited to hear what Gladion wanted to say.

Gladion glanced away with the faintest blush on his cheek. "Are you alright?" He asked, the tone of his voice hid the concern he had for her. He had noticed how she was staring at nothing and felt a bit worried.

Moon couldn't help but look at Gladion in awe, surprised at what he had asked. Once he turned his head towards her, she nodded her head while giving Gladion a dull smile.

Gladion frowned in response before looking away. He soon sighed. "Alright. If you need something, just tell me," He informed her before walking back to their other friends.

After he went away, Moon shook her head before she looked at her wrists, noticing a crimson red liquid leaking from a cut. She carefully wiped it away with her handkerchief and stood up. When no one noticed, she walked away, back to her home.

The walk to home was silent and peaceful. That was until she arrived at her house to hear a sudden scream. She felt afraid, her adoptive parents' were arguing once again.

Moon's eyes began to water as she made her way towards the door. Right when she opened it, a plate was hurled towards her direction. The color of her skin drained as the plate hit her head, causing it to break upon impact, leaving a wound on her forehead.

She soon heard her mother scream towards her.

"Great! You no for good child! We have to get another plate because of you!" She screamed.