[Gladion X Half-Mewtwo Reader] O.D.D.

Here's the song for those who haven't heard it. This was requested by @SuicidalGreninja. Enjoy.
Bold, italic, and underline are the lyrics. Ones with quotation marks are sung by the person
Warning : swear words in the lyrics

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
Begin
⇛══════════⇚

Y/N stood by the corner of the Lush Jungle, wearing her iconic dark brown cloak that had a hood over her head. It was a stranger thing to wear, considering that she lived in Alola, but what everyone didn't know was that she was the result of an experiment. Cliché, isn't it? She didn't escape however, she was allowed to walk around every now and then but had to return back to her scientist, whom was part of the Aether Foundation.

What kind of experiment was Y/N? She was experimented on in order to have Mewtwo's qualities. The scientist working on her wanted to create an all powerful being but the only way to do that was to get the DNA of a strong legendary Pokémon, the only one that was available was Mewtwo for this scientist had work alongside that project. Y/N voluntarily did this experiment, she didn't have anything to lose so why not?

I was raised by a mom,
Who told me I should never listen to another voice,
But my own

This experiment was done when Y/N was only a young child, 5-years old to be exact. Y/N didn't fear anything. She remembered wanting to be a part of something more and her close family didn't believe she was up to this task. But her mother believed that if Y/N wanted to do this, she would support her all the way as long as she knew the consequences of this experiment.

Now I've grown up, now I know
That when I'm tryna be myself it isn't so simple
Anymore

Y/N was fully aware of the consequences, she knew she would be different from the rest, she knew she wouldn't be like herself anymore and that she would struggle with this experiment. But she did it anyways, she was positive that it will be fine.

That was until someone decided to pull her hood down, revealing her Mewtwo-like ears.

Some days I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers
'Cause no matter what I do I'll never be like all the others

A young classmate of hers decided to pull a prank which ended up with Y/N being ridiculed for being different, she wanted to hide and turn invisible. She knew the consequences yet she didn't realize it would be this painful.

"I'm a little O.D.D"

Y/N sung, her voice echoing through the forest as she began to walk, closing her eyes as she imagined her childhood.

"Most people really don't get me
I'm the girl in the back of the class
Blank stare, don't care, don't ask"

She continued, imagining herself in her classroom, it was the result of her being ridiculed by her class. She grew anti-social and turned to your typical loner. She didn't like people as she grew.