[Archie X Team Aqua Grunt Female Reader] New Grunt

Requested by @CattyBlakc
Archie probably acts way too OOC for this so I'm sorry.

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
Begin
⇛══════════⇚

Walking around the city of Lilycove was a young woman with a large hoodie over her body. She had [hair color] hair which flowed with the ocean breeze and piercing [eye color] eyes that stared straight ahead. Beside her was a small Poochyena that had his tail wagging back and forth. The young woman carried a bag filled with mysterious things as she trotted towards the cave, glancing around hoping that no one found her suspicious.

She entered the cave secretly before standing onto a platform and took off her hoodie, revealing a Team Aqua outfit. She sighed with relief as she glanced over at her Poochyena and grinned, it was a simple mission and yet it was quite risky. She needed to go find some supplies in order to finish the construction of the submarine but it was risky due to how it was near impossible to find the said supplies and that there were Magma grunts planning the same thing.

Team Aqua had one goal in mind and that was to awaken Kyogre from his deep slumber and flood the entire world with his power. The young woman joined the Team because it was simple, she felt the same way about expanding the oceans.

She soon began walking inside the base and towards Team Aqua's leader, Archie's room with the supplies in hand. Now, something that this young woman would never tell anyone was that she was madly in love with Archie. Maybe it was because he was a charismatic and humble man with a big heart, or maybe it was because he is as stubborn as a Tauros, who knows. All she knew was that she was attracted to him. Although it was weird, she was one of the new recruits so instantly falling for Archie was surprising.

Another thing that surprised this grunt was that she was assigned a hard task, why would Archie assign her and not someone like Shelly or Matt? As she pondered about the possibilities, she decided to ask Archie herself.

She approached Archie's workplace and knocked on the door while fixing her posture. She soon heard a muffled voice calling out for her to enter. She took a quick deep breath and entered.

"Ah, Y/N! Have you finished your task?" Archie asked with a grin as he took his feet off his desk.

The young grunt nodded her head nervously as she approached his desk and placed the bag on it. "I was hoping to ask you a question, Leader Archie," she spoke in a nervous manner, feeling her cheeks turn into a tint of pink.

Archie simply laughed as he stood up and looked down at Y/N as she was shorter than him by a few inches. "Well everyone else was busy," he said.

"S-Sir, I saw Shelly while entering the hideout, Matt as well," Y/N replied anxiously as she felt her arms begin to tremble.

Archie simple chuckled as he patted Y/N's head. "You have a good eye," He said as he walked around the desk to be closer to Y/N. "You are new so I wanted to see whether you had the guts or not. Turns out that you do. Plus you are a pretty interesting part of my crew, " He added with a smile.

Y/N felt her cheeks turn into a noticeable shade of red as she fiddled with her hair. "Oh...! I'm glad then-" She said, still in a nervous manner. "Although, how am I interesting?" She questioned out loud as she looked up at Archie, looking at him in his eyes.

Archie continued to grin. "The moment I spotted you while looking for recruits, I guess you can say something amazed me, " He attempted to explain in his usual friendly manner. "You haven't disappointed or failed me yet and you have heard about my tolerance for those, " He continued before watching Y/N nod her head.

"But...What exactly caught your interest about me? I'm not the usual type to stand out, " Y/N questioned as she looked down on her hands. She soon felt Archie place his hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him.

"Do you really want to hear the answer?" He asked as he looked deep into Y/N's eyes. He watched as she nodded her head in an apprehensive manner. He grinned softly as he leaned over towards her ear and whispered in a charismatic tone. "Because I fell for you when I looked at you."

Y/N felt her face turn into a bright red as she heard those words being spoken by Archie. She took a step back as she looked at Archie in shock. "Y...You like me...?!" She stammered as she looked into Archie's eyes as he nodded his head. "Aha- Then- I...I like you too-"

Within a second of saying that, Archie picked Y/N up and embraced her tightly in his strong arms. "I'm glad to hear that..." He said with a big grin on his face.

Y/N smiled back at him and hugged him back. She was quite happy that the humble yet stubborn Team Aqua boss actually likes her back, it was an amazing feeling, her heart was racing from pure joy and her face was already beginning to hurt from how much she smiled. She soon felt Archie lightly tap her shoulder, causing her to look up at him.

"Do you mind if I...Kissed you?" Archie asked, his expression seemed a bit anxious as he looked at Y/N's [eye color] eyes.

Y/N simply chuckled before she stood on her toes and pressed her lips against Archie's lips. He simply chuckled before holding Y/N up so she wouldn't stand on her toes and continued the long, loving kiss the two shared.

The two pulled away and Archie grinned at Y/N. "I never thought you're the type to do that," he said as he raised his eyebrow in awe.

"Well..." Y/N said with a nervous grin before having Archie kiss her cheek.

"I love you, Y/N," Archie softly cooed as he hugged Y/N.

Y/N giggled as she rested her head on Archie's chest while looking up at him. "I love you too."

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
End
⇛══════════⇚

A/N

Damn this sucks. I hope it's acceptable, I don't know much about Archie because I normally play Ruby / Omega Ruby so I couldn't learn much about him. I feel like he acts too Out Of Character in this one-shot but I don't know what to do about that. And I do hope this fits what you imagined. This was a bit hard to write because of this new keyboard app I got for my phone. It's hard to use so I have to adjust myself. Thank you for reading and feel free to leave a vote. Have a wonderful life!

Next Up : Faba X Bug Trainer Female Reader

[Created on March 24, 2019]

[Edited on ???]

Word Count : 1191