[N X Reader] Play

No one requested this, this was an idea from a friend though, thank you MajestyTime !

AUs are Highschool AU and ChildhoodLovers

*Harmonia Sibling Law Activated*

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
Begin
⇛══════════⇚

Y/N was your typical student, she had a talent for acting. She wasn't that popular but she did have a friend that was popular. That was N. The two were childhood best friends and nothing could separate them. N, as stated, was popular. But why wouldn't he be? He was beautiful, talented, friendly, and an amazing person. Now heres the thing. Y/N loves N ever since they were younger and N loves Y/N. The two are too scared to confess because they know there's a possibility that their friendship could end of the other rejects them. A lot of people speculate the two like each other but the two just turn down the rumors.

Now here we have Y/N, getting ready for the audition that was at 10 o'clock. There were two audition dates and Y/N decided to go to the first one. Why did she decide to audition for a play? She needed an excuse to think about her feelings for N. She recalled that the play was about two forbidden lovers who are unable to develop a relationship together before of an ongoing war between both of their family. It was an original play by one of the students of the theatre club.

After Y/N went through the audition, the head director approached her.

"Wonderful job!" The head director said as he clapped his hands. "You will definitely be part of this play, possibly the lead character," he said with a smile. "Take this, it is required for our practices," he explained as he handed her a mask.

"Oh, I understand sir, thank you," Y/N responded with a smile as she bowed down as thanks.

The head director continued to smile at her. "Practice starts next week, we'll see see you there," he said before walking off. Y/N grinned happily as she walked out of the auditorium while holding the mask tightly, admiring it in awe.

===

A week passed and all audition has been finished. Y/N stood by the side, wearing her [colored] mask while she fiddled with her sleeves. She soon heard about the lead character's love interest. She didn't get to hear who it was although she hoped to see what he looked like.

Suddenly, she heard the director call out for both the lead characters and she quickly ran over there. She was met with a tall boy wearing a black and white mask. He had emerald eyes glistening from the eye holes. She felt her face turn red for a moment before turning to the director.

The two of them were told to perform some scenes together and that was how most of the practices go throughout the day. Neither one were allowed to take of the mask, it was probably to get them used to wearing the mask on stage.

After practice would end, Y/N would always wait for N at both of their lockers. Ever since practice, the two haven't gotten to hang out much except for walking home with each other. Y/N wanted to surprise N on stage so she never told him about being casted for the play. Whenever she asked what N was doing though, he responded with working in a club, which Y/N was a bit shocked on. N was a popular kid but he had never joined clubs before which was a bit interesting.