[Anthea X Reader] Love

So, I added my oc in here because why not? uwu, anyways, enjoy reading!

~~~

Anthea smiled as she continued to water the small bush of red roses by the comfortable sized home she shared with her loved one. She had a pink apron over her waist while the skirt of her dress was slowly swaying from the breeze of the wind.

Soon enough, she heard soft footsteps heading towards her direction. She hummed with curiosity as she looked up from the Lotad shaped watering can she had in her hand and spotted a small child running towards her direction.

The child has fluffy, tea-green hair that is up to their feet and was tied in a low ponytail. They had a oversized alice blue sweater. In their hand was a hand-sewn Shiny Zorua plushie that Anthea and her two siblings worked on and a small Zorua was running beside them. Anthea softly smiled, instantly recognizing that this child was the daughter of her Forster brother, N.

"Auntie Thea! Auntie Thea!" The little girl called out as Anthea knelt down once they got to her. "Father told me that you were a goddess of Love! Is that true?" The little girl inquired as they tilted their head, the small child's eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Well, I believe you can say that," Anthea replies with a soft smile as she placed the watering can on the grass before picking the child up in her arms.

"Tell me! Tell me!" The child said, somehow flipping the conversation topic with one of the biggest grins they could ever create.

"Tell you what?" Anthea inquired as she began to walk inside her home.

"How you met Uncle [nickname]!" The child asked with a big grin.

Anthea simply chuckled at the child's request. "Well, why not? You seem quite interested in it," She simply replied as she gave the child's cheek a light pinch, making the child giggle in response.

"Yeah! Yeah!" They said as they kicked their feet back and forth with excitement.

"Aha! Alright, where shall we begin...?" Anthea softly asked as she placed the child down on the couch once the two of them went inside.

===

[Flashback]

Anthea stood there with a rose in between her hand, twirling it back and forth every now and then while she glanced upwards at the dark sky. She softly sighed, noting that there weren't any stars out tonight. She soon felt a cold breeze swoop in, making her shiver as she felt it.

Anthea soon heard a soft crunches of grass nearby, making her shoot her head towards the direction of the sound. She soon laid eyes on a boy around her age, cloaked with a mysterious shadow. The only notable feature was his [body type] body and his rather cold [eye color] eyes. As soon as the two of them met each other's gaze, the mysterious boy's eyes softened.

"Are you cold?" The boy simply asked, his [eye color] eyes were no longer a cold gaze but a soft and worried.

"No...No need to worry," Anthea replies with a soft voice, simply smiling as she did so. While she talked, the boy noticed her teeth chattering and frowned, seeing through the simple lies.