[Favorite Characters] How you two met

Woah! A scenario!

So, how I write scenarios are like short one-shots. I remember seeing some scenarios in list form while others are like one-shots and I think I'd rather do the one-shots! Anyways.

No one recommended this, it's all me! Here is the character list!

Fluffy's Favorite Characters
N
Anthea
Concordia
Red {game}
Blue {manga}
Gladion
Hau
Lillie {anime}
Ilima

The reader's gender is the opposite gender of the person they are being shipped with. {I might make a scenario with the same gender relationship but not yet}

Alright! Let's get started!

~~~

[N]

Y/N walked around Pinwheel Forest, feeling her [Favorite color] sneakers hit the grass. She hummed while spacing out, listening to the music that was in her headphones as her Oshawott walked beside her, looking around at their environment.

Y/N suddenly heard a grass rustling and looked around, her [Hair length] [Hair color] flowing through the sudden breeze of her snapping her neck towards the sound. "Who's there...?" Y/N asked while her Oshawott got into a defensive position.

Y/N heard a bush rustling and turned towards it. She was surprised to see a rather tall and slim boy with really fluffy tea-green hair. He had a lot of wounds around him and in his arms was an injured Eevee.

Y/N froze in place until she ran over once he nearly collapses. "H-Hey! Are you alright?" She asked as she caught him.

"Ugh...I-I need to get this Eevee to the PokéCenter..." The boy told her as he flinched in pain.

"I-I'll bring you two there," Y/N said as she placed his arm over her neck to carry him a little.

As the two walked with the boy holding the Eevee in his arms, the boy looked at Y/N and frowned. "I-I'm Sorry- what's your name..?" The boy asked her.

"I'm Y/N, you are..?" Y/N said as the boy coughed out.

"N...I-I'm sorry I dragged you to my mess Y/N..." N told her as she shook her head.

"It's fine...Plus, we are close to the PokéCenter..!" Y/N said with a smile.

As the two arrive at the PokéCenter, Nurse Joy instantly saw the two and brought N and the Eevee to the ER so they can take care of their wounds. Before he got taken away, Y/N waved goodbye to N and he weakly did as well. All that was in N's mind was the thought of meeting Y/N again.

———

[Anthea]

Y/N walked around a garden with a frown across his face. He stopped once he noticed a red rose and picked it up, being careful about touching the thorns. His [hair length] [hair color] hair breezed through the wind as he walked towards a bench and sat down.

Y/N twirled the Rose in-between his fingers and sighed. He then heard footsteps near him, causing him to look up. His [eye color] eyes met with a pink-haired girl's dark pink eyes. She gave him a soft smile and sat down beside him. "I sense that you are sad, is something wrong...?" The Girl asked, having a warm and concerning look on her face.