[Tsundere!Gladion x F!Reader] So mean

Requested by Angel_lost_all_hope
Sorry for not doing these ASAP, life is throwing me in a rollercoaster

~~~

[Y/N] smiled with excitement as she fiddled with the necklace her boyfriend gave her. As soon as she spotted the familiar blonde, her smile grows wider. Without missing a beat, she rushed up to her boyfriend's side and wrapped her arms around his waist.

The boy groaned in annoyance before apprehensively hugging back. "Hello," He greeted with his usual edgy tone.

"Hello~," [Y/N] replied in a sing-song tone while humming. She melted into his arms while looking up at the slightly taller boy. "Did you miss me?" She asked with a curious grin.

"No," He responded harshly as he glanced away from his lover.

"Sooo mean..." She pouted with her arms crossed.

Gladion secretly glanced over at his lover. He huffed in an annoyed tone before sighing. "Fine... I did miss you a bit."

Hearing this, [Y/N]'s grin grew wider. "Aw! I love you Glady~," She declared as she gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now, let's go on our date!"

Gladion's face was as red as a tomato. He was tongue-tied from the sudden kiss of affection. "W-Wait!" He called out before [Y/N] could drag him.

She looked back at him and frowned. "Right, you 'hate' it whenever I kiss you-" She mumbled in a disappointed tone.

"No," He suddenly said. "I-I want you to do it again. But this time, over here," He said before pointing at his lips.

[Y/N]'s face flushed red as she laughed. "Awh! Of course my dear tsundere~," She said before pecking his lips. After that, both of them laughed together.

"Anyways...Back to our date?" He asked nervously.

[Y/N] held his hand before nodding her hand. "Yup! Let's go!" She said proudly before the two walked off to a restaurant. 

~~~

A/N

It took me so long to do this and I'm super sorry. I'm trying to get back into the mood of writing. This is much shorter because I don't really know how to make a good plot with this??? Also, at the time of writing this, I'm close to finishing the dex on Shield :D. Anyways, have a wonderful time!

Created on December 29, 2019

Edited on ?

Up Next : Brock X F!Reader

Word Count : 365