[Favorite Characters] That time of the month

Aha, hello everyone! This scenario was requested by JustAPokemonFanuwu ! Please enjoy ^^ apologies if this sucks

N
Anthea
Concordia
Red {game}
Blue {manga}
Gladion
Hau
Ilima

═══════════
Scenarios
Begin
═══════════

┏━━⚫︎✩✿✩⚫︎━━┓
~🅽~
[Reader is Female]
┗━━⚫︎✩✿✩⚫︎━━┛

N happily walked back towards the apartment he shared with Y/N, humming with each step he took. He was returning from his weekly grocery shopping for both of them. He fiddled with his keys, attempting to get them out of his pockets while holding his bags of groceries.

After a while, he finally got the door to open and he entered the apartment with his usual smile, calling out Y/N's as he always did. "Y/N~, I'm home!" He called out cheerfully as he closed the door using his feet.

He awaited for a response, Y/N would normally respond within a few seconds but this time, she didn't. N frowned, feeling a bit worried as he placed the groceries down by the coffee table and locked the door before heading towards the room he shared with her. "Y/N?" He called out once more to his girlfriend and didn't get an answer. "Sweetheart, I'm home."

As he opened the door to see his lovely girlfriend, Y/N, bundled up in a pile of blankets. He remained quiet as he heard quiet groans of pain coming from her, making his stomach sink in worry. N quickly rushed over and hugged the pile of blankets that Y/N was bundled in.

"Y-Y/N-? What's wrong? Is everything okay-?!" N asked with complete worry as he scooped up Y/N into his arms.

Y/N quietly groaned in pain as she managed to mumble the words "cramps".

"Huh? What do you mean-?" N asked, completely dumbfounded to why she felt cramps. There were many possibilities to why she felt cramps.

"It's that time of the month," Y/N responded as they shifted towards N to have him tightly hug her. N's mind suddenly clicked in realization.

"O-Oh..!" He said with an awkward chuckle. His sisters told him a bit about this so he does know what to do, although it doesn't hurt to ask. "I should go get you some pain killers, correct? And maybe some chocolates? Would that help?" He asked her as he continued to hold her in his arms.

"T-That would be helpful..." Y/N said with a weak chuckle before groaning in pain. "Ugh, this hurts so much..." she mumbled in annoyance before feeling N's lips touch her forehead.

"It'll be fine, I'll go get those stuff now and afterwards we can do something to ease your mind," He suggested before carefully unwrapping his arms around her and hurried off towards the medicine cabinet in their bathroom, leaving Y/N inside the bedroom.

After a minute or so, N walks back to the room carrying a glass of water on one hand while the other had a pack of chocolate and a bottle of pain killers. He sat down beside Y/N and gave her the glass of water and the pain killers.

"Ahhh, thank you N, you're a life saver," Y/N said with a small smile before taking the pain killers in one motion and drank half of the cup.