[Gladion X F!Artist!Reader] My Edgy Muse

So this was requested by @Dexpair_weeb

~~~

[Y/N] hummed as she glided her brush across the canvas before placing it down and picking up a thinner brush. She dipped the thin brush in platinum white before adding small highlights on her piece. She took a deep breath, inhaling the paint fumes before wiping her sweat off with her dirty hands.

After a few more strokes of her brush, she took a step back and admired the painting she created. It was of her and her fiancé, Gladion, on their first date. It was a sweet and memorable date underneath the Alolan stars. [Y/N] smiled fondly as she closed her eyes and imagined what it felt like back then.

As she reminisced about the past, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, pulling her close to this person. She let out a soft laughter before opening her eyes and holding the hands. "Hello Gladion," She greeted with a smile.

Gladion smiled back before resting his head on her shoulder. "Your art is very pretty," he commented as he observed it more closely. "Did you base this on our first date?" He asked, earning a soft chuckle from his beloved fiancée.

"Yeah, I'm quite glad it turned out great," She replied before turning around to face Gladion.

"I'm amazed you chose that rather than painting your own Pokémon or something," He said as he picked up a damp towel and rubbed off the paint from [Y/N]'s cheeks.

"Well, my lovely, edgy muse gave me the inspiration to paint this moment in my life," She said with a wink, making Gladion's face heat up in embarrassment.

"I-I'm not edgy...!" He defended himself before looking away, making bangs cover one of his eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that, Edgyion~."

Gladion huffed as he cupped [Y/N]'s cheek and placed a soft and tender kiss on her lips. "Why did I decide to marry you again?" He asked a rhetorical question as he shook his head.

"Because you love me and you can't get enough of me," Replied to artist with her tongue sticking out playfully.

Gladion sighed before kissing her forehead. "Do you want to continue painting?" He questioned his lover as he sat down close the her painting easel.

"Actually, I do," [Y/N] stated as she picked up her finished artwork and placed it aside before getting an empty canvas. "Can you please strike your edgy pose~?" She asked with her innocent smile as Gladion's face heated up.

He huffed as he gave into her request. "F-Fine, but please be quick.." He begged as he did his signature pose. He has his hand over his bangs and shot [Y/N] a glare, only to have her clap in response. "G-Gosh- stop acting so cute..." He muttered underneath his breath, hoping [Y/N] didn't hear it.

"Hm~? Did you say something?" [Y/N] inquired as she began sketching Gladion's form.

"Nothing," He replied instantly.

"If you say so~."

As time passed, Gladion wasn't tired of holding the pose at all. He was distracted by how focused his lover was on the drawing. 'I'm her edgy muse huh...' He pondered to himself before faintly smiling. 'She makes it sound cuter...'

"Done!" [Y/N] called out gleefully as she held Gladion's hand and helped him up his chair to show him the finished product.

He stared at it in awe before smiling. "It looks beautiful..." He said before feeling [Y/N] holding his hand.

"Oo~, so you admit you're beautiful?" She asked.

"N-No-! I meant your art style!"

[Y/N] giggled, "I know."

After a few seconds of silence, Gladion looked at [Y/N] and kissed her again. "I'm so glad I married you.." He softly whispered before kissing her again.

"Awh, I love you!" [Y/N] said with a bright smile.

"I love you too," Gladion replied.

~~~
A/N

Three one shots in one day?! W o a h! Anyways, that was probably bad so whoops. Next up is my new favorite baby boy, Allister!!

Created on December 1st, 2019
Edited on ?

Next up : Allister X Reader

Word Count : 696