[N x Reader] Can't Help Falling In Love

Songfic time!

This was requested by no one in particular. I just got 6 random characters and got my classmates to list them. But because N was here and he was the first on the list, I have to follow the Harmonia Siblings Law and write one for Anthea and Concordia. I also just finished writing an essay so uhm, yeah... 

By the way, Harmonia Sibling Law is inspired by Fandomz_Fangirl and her Striaton Law! So, credits to her I guess XD

But Songfic is "Can't Help Falling In Love" because I have a writer's block. But enjoy Twenty one pilot's cover on the song~

So, let's start! Song lyrics are in italics

~~~

Y/N ran through the forest with delight, excited to meet up with her best pal, N. It was a Friday evening and she always met up with N on those days. She honestly found a small admiration for him, someone who always believed in himself and always followed his ideals, he was brave. Once she reached Nimbasa City, she stopped and sat down to catch her breath. She looked around and frowned a little, not seeing N at all. "I'm probably early..." She told herself as she saw a wild Purrloin walking over. She never had a pokemon before because of her family but she always loved them. She took out a Pokepuff and lowered her hand towards the ground and watched the Purrloin eat it.

Wise men say,

only fools rush in.

N rushed over to Nimbasa City, realizing he might be late going there. He bit his lip nervously, today was the day he left his home for good. He already told his older sisters and they were fine with it as they only wanted him to stay away from Ghetsis. Yes, Ghetsis, their father. Why? N had just found out how horrible that man is, he was in disbelief at how he never realized this before. He wanted to tell Y/N about this and how much he prepared for this but he all he could imagine was seeing her precious face break into a million pieces and he didn't want to see that happening. He didn't want to tell her but if he didn't, she would be heartbroken that he was gone. He needed to leave today though, he knew that somehow Ghetsis might track him down. As N's mind split in half due to his thoughts, he arrived at Nimbasa City and say Y/N interacting with a Purrloin, making his heart beat faster.

But I can't help falling in love with you...

"There she is..." N whispered to himself as he felt his cheeks growing red. He knew that he loved this girl, his sisters even confirmed it. He bit his lip nervously. "How will I tell her..?" he asked himself in a quiet tone so no one would think he was weird or anything. 

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

N gathered his confidence and walked over to Y/N. Y/N spotted him and smiled widely as she ran up to hug him, making N's heart jump.

N looked at Y/N and chuckled as he hugged her back.

If I can't help falling in love with you...

Y/N chuckled as she took off N's cap and ruffled his hair. "How have you been N?" She asked with a soft smile while her heart raced just by being near him.