[Acerola X Reader] Nightmares

It was a dark and rather spooky night in Y/N's large mansion. Acerola was staying inside a guest room, watching her silver Mimikyu walk back and forth, examining the room with awe and amazement.

Acerola childishly giggled as she stood up and swayed back and forth. "Why don't we see how Y/N is doing? Wouldn't that be fun to see?" She asked quite curiously to her little Mimikyu as the Mimikyu nodded it's head.

The two of them soon walked out of the guest room and walked through the silent halls, hearing her slippers create footsteps that echo through the halls.

Acerola continued to walk through the halls until she reached the third floor, where Y/N's room resides. Once she arrived, she heard silent weeping echoing through the halls, making her tilt her head in sudden confusion.

"Hmm~? Who's that?" Acerola asked out loud as she made her way towards the sounds of crying.

Acerola soon arrived at the room and carefully open the door to see her lovely boyfriend curled into a ball, weeping so loudly. It sounded quite distressed and scared, which honestly scared Acerola and worried her.

She soon made her way towards Y/N and sat down on the bed to place a hand over his head. "Hey hey, what's wrong?" Acerola asked as she watched him look up at her.

"A-Ah- Acerola-!" The boy squeaked in surprise as he wiped his tears. "I-I'm Fine-"

"No, you aren't!" Acerola argued while crossing her arms and pouting. "Tell me what's wrong!" She simply demanded.

"It's just- A nightmare..." Y/N mumbled as he glanced away in a shameful way.

"A nightmare? What happened in it?" Acerola asked, a bit curious as to what scared Y/N to the point he would cry in his sleep.

"I-It was a-about y-you and I-" Y/N mumbled as he kept on crying. "And s-someone h-hit you then y-you died and I-I couldn't do anything..."

Acerola frowned as she hugged Y/N tightly. "Awhhh, it'll be fine! I'm alive aren't I?" She said as she cradled Y/N in her arms.

"Y-Yeah, you're right..." Y/N mumbled as he placed his head on Acerola's shoulder while still crying.

After a minute of hugging, Y/N looked at Acerola and wiped his eyes. "D-Did I wake you up...?" He asked hesitantly.

Acerola looked at Y/N and shook his head and softly smiled. "Nope, I didn't really sleep so I came over to see ya!" She simply said as she held Y/N's hand.

"Aha, Yeah...Thank you..." Y/N said as he looked at Acerola with a soft smile. Soon enough, Y/N watched as Acerola yawned loudly, making him chuckle.

"Come on, shouldn't you go to sleep?" Y/N told Acerola as he smiled at her, placing his hand on her hair and softly ruffled her hair.

"But I don't want to..." Acerola softly said while yawning, her Mimikyu crying in agreement.

"Well, What If you sleep beside me...?" Y/N asked with a smile, tilting his head as he asked.

Acerola's face lit up as she nodded her head and hugged Y/N tightly. "Yeah! Yeah!" She said happily.

Y/N softly chuckled as he kissed Acerola's forehead and smiled at her. "Alright then," he said as he shifted around, leaving some space for Acerola to lay down.

As the two laid down beside each other, Y/N hugged Acerola and nuzzled her head. "I love you, Acerola," he quietly whispered as Acerola giggled.

"I love you too!" Acerola responded as she rested her head on Y/N's chest and drifted to sleep along with her lover.

~~~

A/N

Aha, sorry if this took long to make. I've been having a rough time especially since I have gotten really sick to the point my voice is nearly gone. I was supposed to make a birthday special with my oc but I ended up scrapping that so rip. If you want to read it then tell me because I might make the part again. But thank you for reading, if you liked it feel free to leave a vote! I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Next up : Christmas Special

[Created on December 22, 2018]

[Edited on ???]

Word count : 725