[Guzma X F!Reader] What a surprise!

Slap me please, I had a small falling out but I'm back and back with a request from Sitdownfool and yeah. Sorry for taking so long. Also, heads up, Kukui and Guzma are around 19 while you and Hau are around 18.

~~~

[Y/N] sat by a bench with her Brionne sleeping on her lap. She smiled as she looked up at the sky till she heard someone calling her name.

"Hey! [Y/N]!" The voice said, causing [Y/N] to turn her head over to look at who was calling her.

She smiled, "Hau, did you finally buy enough malasadas for the trip?" Asked the trainer as she stood up while cradling the sleeping Pokemon in her arms.

Hau grinned as he nodded his head and swung the bag back and forth proudly. "Yup!" He responded proudly before he swung it over his shoulder. "Let's get going! Kukui's waiting for us at Malie Garden!"

The two raced towards the garden, both laughing and smiling at each other until they saw a small crowd surround the bridge. They spotted a familiar male in the middle of the crowd and approached him.

"Yo! Kukui! What's going on?" Hau asked as he placed his hands behind his neck and hummed once he saw another male across from them.

"And who are these suckers?" The male spoke with a sleazy grin. "Another one of yours Kukui?" The male laughed.

[Y/N] felt her heart race as she looked at the male on the other side, although she was also fearful because of the aura he was giving off, causing them to hide behind Hau.

"Guzma. Leave the two out of this," Kukui replied as he crossed his arms, "This battle is between you and I."

The male, supposedly named Guzma, just laughed. "Hell nah," He said before approaching Hau and [Y/N]. "Which one of ya suckers wants to go against ya boi, Guzma! I'll beat ya up over and over again till ya release that this stupid Island Challenge ain't good enough."

Hau gasped as he turned to [Y/N] before looking back at Guzma. "I'll battle you!"

"Nah nah," Guzma said with a grin. "I want her to battle me," He pointed at [Y/N], who was quivering in fear.

After the swift battle, Hau brought [Y/N] to the PokeCenter after she won the battle.

+++

[Y/N] was currently making her way over to the mansion at Po Town, she was trying to find a certain z-crystal that people talked about. "It's somewhere around here..." She softly whispered as she ended up in one of the room. She spotted a chest with a lot of z-crystals. Specifically, the bug z-crystals! Her eyes lit up in amazement as she took one. The door soon opened, causing her to jerk her head over to it.

The person that stood by the door was Guzma. She stared at him in fear before she cowered in fear. "I-I'm sorry!" She cried out as she dropped the z-crystal to the floor.

Guzma only laughed as he approached the cowering girl. He bent down to pick up the z-crystal up and slipped it onto her hand. "How'd ya slip through the grunts?" He said with a grin. Not a sleazy one but a goofy one.

"They were sleeping," She responded, still keeping her head down.

Guzma laughed once again as he placed a finger below her chin so she could look at him. "C'mon, I'll bring you out of this place," He told her before he just grinned once again.

"Y-You're not going to yell at me?" [Y/N] asked as she looked at Guzma, no longer afraid.

He smiled. "Listen, I ain't that ruthless." He soon laughed once again, "Plus, ya cute. I'll let it slide this time," Said the grinning man.

[Y/N] felt her cheeks heat up as she smiled. "Ah...N-Not really," She stuttered before she followed Guzma out of the mansion. "I'm sorry for trespassing..." She whispered softly.

Guzma only smiled. When the two reached the entrance of Po Town, Guzma held [Y/N]'s wrist, his face was red for some reason.

"Hey, kiddo, can I ask ya somethin'?" He asked as [Y/N] tilted her head. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

[Y/N] was caught off guard, her own cheeks were as red as his. She took a second to think before nodding her head.

Guzma smiled as he leaned over to kiss her on her lips. The two kept the passionate kiss going till they had to pull away for oxygen.

"Ya better come around, aight?" Guzma told her with a soft smile.

[Y/N] couldn't help but smile as she embraced Guzma. "Of course! I promise!"

~~~

A/N

Ok so that sucked ngl. I wish I could do better but I dunno... At least I got it done within a month. Sorry for taking so long! I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Next Up is Clay X Reader

Created on January 23, 2020

Edited on ???

Word Count is 797