[Harmonia Siblings] Happy Valentines Day!

I am greatly sorry for not being able to update this. I can't find any ideas for characters so it will help a lot if you guys suggest more characters. But for now, enjoy this special.

This was originally supposed to be another scenarios but I'm really tired

➡︎══════════⬅︎
🅱︎🅴🅶🅸🅽
➡︎══════════⬅︎

┏━━⚫︎✩✿✩⚫︎━━┓
~🅽~
[Reader is Non-binary]
┗━━⚫︎✩✿✩⚫︎━━┛

Y/N patiently waited at the corner of the sidewalk, wearing their usual clothing which had some special valentine design to it. They quietly shuffled in the spot they were standing on, waiting for a certain someone to show up for them. They seemed nervous and anxious, taking a glance from side to side while twirling a strand of their [hair color] hair while softly biting their lip.

Soon enough, they peeled up at the sound of footsteps, sounding quite familiar to them. They glanced towards the direction of the sound and saw a young man around their age rushing towards them with messy, tea-green hair, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He frantically ran towards Y/N before slowly stopping in front of them to catch his breath.

The young man soon softly smiled at Y/N while panting. "Apologies, my dear. I had to stop by the flower shop to get you this," he confessed with his cheeks turning red. He held out the bouquet of flowers towards Y/N and looked away in embarrassment.

Y/N simply shook their head while giggles escaped their lips. They took the bouquet of flowers from the young man while smiling at him. "Don't worry N, you didn't make me wait too long," they reassured him as they turned their direction towards the bouquet. "Thank you for the flowers," they added.

N softly smiled as his hand softly slipped towards Y/N in order to hold it. "Only the best for you, my dearest Y/N," He responded as he intertwined their fingers together.

"Ah, Yes, hold on. I have something for you as well," Y/N said as N held the bouquet for them while they dig through their bag in order to find the gift for N.

Not too soon, Y/N turned to N and showed him a box of his favorite chocolates. "Here, I know you like them so I bought you some more," Y/N said, having a soft smile across their face.

N glanced at the chocolates in awe before chuckling. "Thank you my dear," he said as he held the box of chocolates while Y/N took the bouquet of flowers. He soon placed the box of chocolate inside his bag and turned towards Y/N. "Shall we get going? I believe we have a date to get to," he said as his smile never faltered.

Y/N looked at N's eyes as their smile continued to show. "Sure, But before we go," they said as they stood onto their toes in order to place a kiss onto N's lips, making him chuckle before melting into the kiss.

Once the two parted lips, Y/N booped N's nose while softly grinning. "Now, we can go," they said as they chuckled.

N chuckled as well as he tightly held Y/N's hand and kissed their knuckles. "Of course, let's get going," he said as the two began walking towards the train station, hand-in-hand.

┌─━☙❤︎❧━─┐
🅰︎🅽🆃🅷🅴🅰︎
[Reader is Male]
└─━☙❤︎❧━─┘

Anthea sat on a bench by the rose garden, her hands clasped together over her lap as she hummed a soft tone, her eyes closed as a smile was plastered on her face. She soon heard a rather shy and nervous voice speak up, making her flutter her eyes open.

"G-Good afternoon A-Anthea," The voice greeted anxiously as he held a box of milk chocolates and a bouquet of roses in his hands, hiding his flustered face.

Anthea softly chuckled as she stood up and held the young man's hand. "Why hello Y/N," she greeted with her calming tone, making him grow calmer as she spoke. "Are those for me?" She asked as Y/N moved the flowers out of his face and caught a glimpse of Anthea's smile.

"A-Ah-! Y-Yes actually- it is- H-Happy Valentine's Day!" Y/N said as he handed her the flowers with his eyes shining brightly.

"Ah, why thank you," Anthea responded as she held onto the flowers delicately. "It's lovely," she added as she giggled.

"That's good-! I was worried-" Y/N said as he watched Anthea lean over to kiss him.

"Don't be, I love everything you give me," She reassured him as he held her hand tightly.

"I-I'll keep that in mind," He said as the two began walking through the garden together.

╒━─⇝☀︎⇜─━╕
🅲🅾︎🅽🅲🅾︎🆁🅳🅸🅰︎
[Reader is Female]
╘━─⇝☀︎⇜─━╛

Both Y/N and Concordia walked by the city streets wearing matching outfits while holding hands tightly. The both of them were heading towards a small café for their valentines date.

As the two arrived, they sat on a round table located by the corner side of the café and began chatting about things the two adore. Y/N had ordered [drink] while Concordia order a cup of tea and a chocolate shortcake.

"Hm? Aren't you gonna get a shortcake?" Concordia asked Y/N as she raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, not today. I rather have [drink] for today," Y/N responded with a soft smile as Concordia sighed.

Concordia shifted her weight forwards as she fixed her posture before speaking. "Y/N, would it be fine if we shared my shortcake?" She inquired while softly grinning at Y/N, giving her a smile she couldn't resist.

Y/N felt her face heat up as she looked at Concordia's smile, making her turn away and sigh. "Fine," she sighed in defeat, "You know I can't say no to that smile Dia," she grumbled as Concordia placed her hand on Y/N's cheek to make her turn towards her.

"Mhm~, I know sweetheart," Concordia responses as she kissed Y/N on the lips. Soon enough, the chocolate shortcake and the girls' drinks were brought to them. Both paid half of the price before beginning to eat.

"Hey hey [nickname], say 'Aaa'~," Concordia said as she took a piece of the chocolate shortcake and placed it over Y/N's mouth.

Y/N's face turned red as she apprehensively opened her mouth to have Concordia feed her. "Dia...I can feed myself," she mumbled with embarrassment whilst Concordia giggled.

"I know," Concordia replies as she placed the fork down to take a sip of her tea.

Y/N smirked softly as she took the fork and cut a piece of the shortcake and glanced at Concordia. "Say 'Aaa' Dia~," Y/N teased with a grin as Concordia's face turned red.

Concordia pouted at first before opening her mouth to be feed by Y/N. "That was payback, wasn't it?" She asked with her pout while Y/N chuckled.

"Yup, I love you," Y/N as Concordia's face lips curled upwards to form a smile.

"I love you too, [nickname]," Concordia responded.

➡︎══════⬅︎
🅴🅽🅳
➡︎══════⬅︎

A/N

Thank you for reading. I was trying out something new today. I hope you all have a great [delayed] happy Valentine's day! Feel free to vote and have a wonderful day!

Next up : Favorite Characters Scenarios

[Created on February 14, 2019]
[Edited on ???]

Word count : 1226